Metal Storm logo
Ace Frawley's Desert Island Discs

Based on the original BBC radio program from 1942 that asked "if you were to be cast away alone on a desert island, which eight gramophone records would you choose to have with you, assuming of course, that you had a gramophone and an inexhaustible supply of needles".

Pretty f&rkin' hard to choose just eight albums but I've given it a go. Hope it never happens because I'd probably get sick of these awesome albums after just a few weeks - then what!?

Created by: Ace Frawley | 24.11.2012

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Ace Frawley ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 8   Visited by: 55 users
24.11.2012 - 23:56
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
This is very hard to do - choose eight albums to listen to until the end of your days. Interested to see what others might come up with.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
25.11.2012 - 01:09
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Awesome list!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
25.11.2012 - 03:15
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Hmm Interesting Idea, I'll be back to post my 8
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.12.2012 - 12:26
Fredd
Account deleted
Quote:
Hope it never happens because I'd probably get sick of these awesome albums after just a few weeks - then what!?

Then the list changes.
04.01.2013 - 12:08
Mattybu

In Flames is probably the only one I would take of these. Fun little idea though :b
05.01.2013 - 12:15
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by Mattybu on 04.01.2013 at 12:08

In Flames is probably the only one I would take of these. Fun little idea though :b

Any idea what the other seven would be? It's hard to do, I reckon. I could easily change my eight on any given day but that's what I chose when I put this together so I'm just sticking with it now.
----
05.01.2013 - 15:35
Mattybu

Written by Ace Frawley on 05.01.2013 at 12:15

Written by Mattybu on 04.01.2013 at 12:08

Any idea what the other seven would be? It's hard to do, I reckon. I could easily change my eight on any given day but that's what I chose when I put this together so I'm just sticking with it now.

Okay I'm gonna give it a shot. This will likely change 10 seconds after posting.

In Flames - The Jester Race
Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Rush - Caress of Steel
Buckethead - Colma
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Warning - Watching From a Distance
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

And I mean I'm sure that I could replace some here and there maybe, but I figure those choices would give me some variety and I hold all these albums in high regard.
06.01.2013 - 07:14
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by Mattybu on 05.01.2013 at 15:35

In Flames - The Jester Race
Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Rush - Caress of Steel
Buckethead - Colma
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Warning - Watching From a Distance
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Some great albums in there, that's for sure. Keep you going during those long idle hours on the desert island.
----

Hits total: 2114 | This month: 5