Metal Storm logo
Enforcer - Ink Deal With Nuclear Blast, Reveal Tentative New Album Details

The long awaited new Enforcer album is finally upon us. The Swedish traditional heavy metal outfit has decided to call their new upcoming effort Death By Fire. The new album will be the band's third and follow up to their 2010 album, Diamonds. Death By Fire will see a worldwide release on February 1st 2013 via Nuclear Blast with whom the band has inked a deal.

Band leader, vocalist and guitar player Olof Wikstrand comments: "It feels great to finally have finished this long awaited third Enforcer record. Now with Nuclear Blast on board we're gonna make sure to spread it to every corner of this planet. You can expect nothing but the total, self defining Enforcer record."

Nuclear Blast head of A&R, Andy Siry says: "We've been following the career of Enforcer since their debut album, because from there on, they formed the spearhead of a new, young generation of traditionally influenced metal. We're impressed by the bands consequent and authentic appearance, whether on stage, concerning their sound, their image and so on. This reminds of the atmosphere of departure and the rebellion, heavy metal represented at the beginning of the 80's. Enforcer have got that special something, represent their ideals and they know what they want. We're looking forward to the upcoming CD and a long successful cooperation."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Enforcer
Posted: 30.11.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 25 users
30.11.2012 - 17:31
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Looking forward to this. Their first two albums kicked ass.
----
THRASH!!!
30.11.2012 - 21:45
psykometal
A staff guy...
Diamonds was freakin' fantastic, can't wait to hear this...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

01.12.2012 - 14:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by psykometal on 30.11.2012 at 21:45

Diamonds was freakin' fantastic, can't wait to hear this...

that one such a letdown after Into The Night. It was overproduced and all life was taken out of it.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.12.2012 - 17:37
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.12.2012 at 14:48

that one such a letdown after Into The Night. It was overproduced and all life was taken out of it.

I thought the production was fine, a lil glossy but still very "old school". Guess I'm just more used to modern production and since I didn't grow up listening to that era first hand like you did then you would know better than me. I still liked the album though.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 3415 | This month: 5