Metal Storm logo
Trail Of Tears - Reveal New Album Tracklist

Trail Of Tears has revealed yet another piece of the puzzle of their new album. This time, it was the tracklist. The band has recently signed with Massacre Records for the release of the forthcoming opus Oscillation on March 22nd, 2013.

Oscillation tracklist:

01. Waves Of Existence
02. Scream Out Loud
03. Crimson Leads On The Trail Of Tears
04. Oscillation
05. Path Of Destruction
06. Vultures Guard My Shadow
07. The Dawning
08. Room 306
09. Our Grave Philosophy
10. Lost In Life
11. Eradicate

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trail Of Tears
Posted: 02.12.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 65 users
02.12.2012 - 12:43
Akemrir

I'am curoius how this album will differ from previous release.
02.12.2012 - 16:23
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I have the feeling it's gonna be a successor to Bloodstained Endurance, after all when talking of Trail of Tears we can't go by without remembering of what happened to Throsen right before the release of Existentia and the rise of Trail of Tears again with BE. The same team is working on this album so I'm expecting the same energy flow with some different aspects; just as ToT can do. They're actually one of really rare gothic metal bands that I have loved from the first release to the last, since they don't overdo it, they don't break extreme boundaries, but somehow they keep rediscovering their own sound. Rare are bands that do so, that's why I'm looking forward to Oscillation.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
02.12.2012 - 20:28
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Both Existentia and Bloodstained Endurance were magnificent gothic metal releases, albums of high quality that I haven't seen in quite a while. Saw them this year live and this band does not disappoint at all, great both in studio and live, you can't ask for more. If ToT will nail this album too, they might seriously become the leading act of the gothic metal genre, in a period when other gothic metal acts either lie dormant, lower their songwriting quality for cheesiness or they lack inspiration.

Hits total: 3069 | This month: 4