Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - "Memorial" Special-Edition CD/DVD

Portuguese gothic metal act Moonspell will issue a special-edition CD/DVD version of their latest album, "Memorial", on December 4 in Portugal.
Regarding this event, the band has issued some details concerning the release (in Portuguese) at the band's official website.

Source: blog.moonspell.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 30.11.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 7 users
30.11.2006 - 17:34
FOOCK Nam

It would be good album. I discriminated gothic metal, and dont like it because of the female voice. But when listening to this album I know that gothic is not " female metal genre". By the way Rottingg Christ also play gothic lately and its cool, masculineful. Though for Moonspell, I still prefer Wolfheart.
30.11.2006 - 20:22
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
What the Hell happening with their DVD ?!
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
01.12.2006 - 01:21
Gothic Crow

Hello! More excelent material from the best portuguese band and one of the most fantastic bands of the all world. Best regards from Portugal: Gothic Crow P.S.- They have a problem with the editor. We have to wait more to see the DVD.
02.12.2006 - 02:53
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
This is one of the reasons of why I no longer go to buy new releases from famous bands as desperate buyers in Black Friday. These bands always come with a reissue, a special edition, a limited edition, or some shit like that that ultimately makes the first copy you bought to be completely worthless. Thus, I patently wait for some months until they release the good shit. Unfortunately, it took me quite a while to realize this and I have been victim of this fukken bands and/or their record labels. Curse you all men!
----
Christless

Hits total: 5225 | This month: 11