Metal Storm logo
Bornholm - Upcoming Album Details Revealed

Hungary's melodic black metal band Bornholm will release a new album next year. In 2011, they started working on their third full-length album called Inexorable Defiance, which will come out via NoiseArt Records on January 25th, 2013. The album will be available as limited digibook including two bonus tracks and download. Bornholm will also embark on the Paganfest tour with Alestorm, Arkona, Thyrfing and others in February/March 2013.

You can pre-order the album here.

Bornholm singer/guitarist Sahsnot about the new album: "I started to work on the album around 2008, I didn't hurry with it because the release of the previous album was losing and we had time to do it. We wrote a couple of songs, almost twice more than there will be on the album, but I felt this was the right list and these were the best songs. The new album is a journey. About a very painful and sparkling period of my life. I used different things to meet the transcendent at it is a dangerous play. Not every lyric is personal but the intuitions and the strange things that happened through this period are in the music and in the lyrics too. There are a lot of splendors in the tracks, but sometimes very fast and monumental. Some parts are more progressive - but I don't like that word. It's all about the world, the ruler of the mind from a pagan man's point of view. I can not say so much about it because it's too fresh. I have to understand a lot of feelings too, the people will be surprised that's for sure, but I guess now we found the right way."

Inexorable Defiance tracklist:

01. Fear Of Wonders
02. Swordbearer
03. Flaming Pride And Inexorable Defiance
04. Walk On Pagan Ways
05. Archaic Pale Visions
06. Throne Of Crows
07. Moonlight Wanderer
08. Equinox
09. The Spiral Path
10. Fiery Golden Dawn
11. Towards The Golden Halls
Bonus Tracks:
12. Feast Of Fire
13. Valhalla [Bathory cover]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bornholm
Posted: 26.12.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 25 users
26.12.2012 - 14:38
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Should be interesting. I'll definately save up some cash for this.
26.12.2012 - 23:37
Opethian

Written by Carl Berg on 26.12.2012 at 14:38

Should be interesting. I'll definately save up some cash for this.

agreed

Hits total: 2158 | This month: 6