Metal Storm logo
Subsignal - Reveal New Album Title

The release of Subsignal's third album is closer than you might think. The progressive metallers plan to enter the studio in February to record it and have already revealed that the new output will be titled Paraìso and hit stores in September 2013. This release will follow Touchstones.

The band revealed more details: "A busy and creative year lies ahead. We will hit the studio in February to start recording our third studio album entitled Paraìso. We will be recording nine tracks with an approx. playing time of 60 minutes. The album is scheduled for release in September 2013."

Previously, the band announced "A Giant Leap Of Faith" and "The Stillness Beneath The Snow" as some of the song titles for the new album.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Subsignal
Posted: 05.01.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 20 users
05.01.2013 - 14:18
Zhao
The Arkaholic
Interesting, for the ones who don't know, Sieges Even was called Val'Paraiso before they decided to go with Sieges Even again.
05.01.2013 - 16:35
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Another release to look forward to in 2013, can't wait!
----
rekt
05.01.2013 - 21:24
embracing

Written by Zhao on 05.01.2013 at 14:18

Interesting, for the ones who don't know, Sieges Even was called Val'Paraiso before they decided to go with Sieges Even again.

Coool! Very much waiting for this one.
This is not even the first Sieges Even reference they do, in the "Touchstones" song there's that full part from "The Waking Hours".
Let's hope there will be more references/similarities
07.01.2013 - 13:08
Milena
gloom cookie
The inter-references are definitely my favorite part of Subsignal and that's why I freaked out so much when I saw the album name.
They're currently the only band I have no doubts in
----
7.0 means the album is good

Hits total: 1927 | This month: 8