‹‹ Back to the Site news and announcements Pages: 1 2 [3]
Users visited: 188  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by psykometal on 07.01.2013 at 05:21
After some deliberations and considerations we have decided to no longer accept TBA albums into the database. All albums MUST have a Title; working/tentative titles are permitted. The FAQ and the "Notes on adding albums" have been updated to reflect this new policy. Thank you for your cooperation!

Page 3 of 3

csiga
Munin

28.01.2014 at 14:07
Ok, and now the new rule, is the upcoming album must be the release date too, not enough the album title? i just saw some albums on my wishlist was deleted. for example Wintersun - Time II, Nachtmystium - The World We Left Behind, Down - Down IV Part II - [EP] and more. so anyone can give me information about it?
----

i survived the lake bodom!
Bad English
nobody

28.01.2014 at 22:02
Written by csiga on 28.01.2014 at 14:07

Ok, and now the new rule, is the upcoming album must be the release date too, not enough the album title? i just saw some albums on my wishlist was deleted. for example Wintersun - Time II, Nachtmystium - The World We Left Behind, Down - Down IV Part II - [EP] and more. so anyone can give me information about it?

1th time I heard it but as far I know such albums who all time are push back like 2-5 years and are not out are deleted
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

28.01.2014 at 22:09
I dunno, 1th time I heard it just looked, Diabolus in Miscia ha dno date, I add it 12 months otherwise it ws ''already out'' but maybe those 2 bands cancel they albums oir albuk existence is like unknown , its weird because staff woud info us if such law would apear
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Login or register to post here.