Metal Storm logo
Andy Piller - Barge To Hell interview (01/2013)

Conducted by: D.T. Metal (in person)
Published: 07.01.2013

Metal Storm was part of the inaugural Barge To Hell cruise, which took place in December 2012. As an added bonus we had the chance to talk with Andy Piller, the mastermind behind this "extreme cruising" concept. Not only did Andy organize the Barge To Hell cruise but he is also responsible for the 70000 Tons Of Metal cruise.

For more information on the Barge To Hell check out the official Website or read all about it on here.

Day One: We Set Sail
Day Two: At Sea All Day Moshing Away
Day Three: Shore Leave And Back To The Grind
Day Four: Course Set Back To Miami ? NO We Don't Want To Leave

While booking for the 70000 Tons Of Metal cruise is in full swing, there is still time to be part of this next adventure. Click right here for booking and pricing information.

Bands confirmed for 70000 Tons Of Metal 2013: 3 Inches Of Blood, Anacrusis, Angra, Arkona, Delain, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Doro, DragonForce, Ektomorf, Ensiferum, Evergrey, Flotsam & Jetsam, Gotthard, Heidevolk, Helloween, Helstar, Immolation, In Flames, Inquisition, Kreator, Lacuna Coil, Metal Church, Nile, Onslaught, Rage, Sabaton, Sinister, Subway To Sally, Tiamat, Turisas, Týr and Unexpect.

Posted on 07.01.2013 by Former boss lady. Now just a professional concertgoer... dangerously armed with a camera!

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 83 users
08.01.2013 - 01:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Is he canadian or american
he sound slike he was drunk and worried, like its his 1th interview or like wam up singer before Iron maiden gigf in 80 000 when last gig was 200 for his band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.01.2013 - 02:33
D.T. Metal

Written by Bad English on 08.01.2013 at 01:14

he sound slike he was drunk and worried, like its his 1th interview or like wam up singer before Iron maiden gigf in 80 000 when last gig was 200 for his band

He is actually Swiss but lives in Vancouver, Canada.
09.01.2013 - 11:31
Darkside Momo
Retired

You know, promoters aren't that used to being interviewed - not like many bands Plus, as it was during the cruise, he had all reasons to be constantly worried (part of his job, so to speak) and/or drunk (to celebrate because all goes well)
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
09.01.2013 - 14:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Darkside Momo on 09.01.2013 at 11:31

You know, promoters aren't that used to being interviewed - not like many bands Plus, as it was during the cruise, he had all reasons to be constantly worried (part of his job, so to speak) and/or drunk (to celebrate because all goes well)

hehe seems he come from deutche talking part of Suisse
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 18465 | This month: 21