Metal Storm logo
Grayceon - Premiere New Song

And here it is: a brand new song for those who were craving something new from Grayceon after they released All We Destroy. The progressive trio will release a new 30-minute two-song EP entitled Pearl And The End Of Days on February 12th through Flenser Records on digital and vinyl formats. Listen to the 10-minute new song "Pearl" at this location.

Cellist Jackie Perez Gratz commented: "We wrote these songs over the course of the past two years, on the tails of the release of our third full-length, All We Destroy, and a time during which I was pregnant for nine months and my daughter was born. All three of us went into a collective hibernation where we weren't playing out much and didn't have any big album plans."

She continued: "Lack of specific goals and immediate expectations gave us the freedom to penetrate a newfound energy in our music. These two new songs, 'Pearl' and 'The End Of Days', are the expression of that energy: more rock based, overall faster tempos, and a lighter heart lyrically. The EP embodies Grayceon's musical style and challenges, but the songs, while taking on a different mood than previous material, still allow plenty of opportunity for head banging."

Pearl And The End Of Days was recorded in the Bay Area with Jack Shirley at Atomic Garden Studios in August of 2012 and can be pre-ordered over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Grayceon
Posted: 09.01.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 29 users
09.01.2013 - 11:33
PocketMetal

Grayceon are simply amazing , one of the best bands I know . also I didn't know Jackie was pregnant ... that's also great news .
09.01.2013 - 11:36
BloodTears
ANA-thema
So excited about this The song is typical Grayceon too and it doesn't disappoint.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
09.01.2013 - 13:11
Draugen

Yet another great song by a great band.
09.01.2013 - 16:03
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Ooooh, nice
09.01.2013 - 17:19