Metal Storm logo
October Falls - New Album Details Revealed And New Song Streaming Online

Finnish ambient melancholic metal band October Falls unveiled new details regarding their forthcoming album The Plague Of A Coming Age. The album will be unleashed this coming March 15th, on both CD and vinyl format and is already available for pre-order at this location. Check out also the full tracklist and artwork of the album below.

Of course this is not all. The band is also streaming a brand new song "Snakes Of The Old World", which you can listen through the Soundclud player below the album artwork and tracklist.

Official press release by Debemur Morti Productions: "On this new offering, the band continues to explore its exquisitely sonorous world, deeply melancholic, subtly aggressive and always divinely melodic. Once again, M. Lehto gathered gifted musicians around him for the recording: M. Tarvonen (Moonsorrow) on drums and S. Hinkka (Ensiferum) on bass. A very special guest contributed clean vocals on two songs: T. Joutsen (Amorphis). The visual art was imagined and painted by talented Argentinian Artist Santiago Caruso."

The Plague Of A Coming Age tracklist:

01. At The Edge Of An Empty Horizon
02. Bloodlines
03. The Verge Of Oblivion
04. Snakes Of The Old World
05. The Plague Of A Coming Age
06. Mouth Of A Nation's Harlots
07. Boiling Heart Of The North
08. The Weight Of The Fallen
09. Below The Soils

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: October Falls
Posted: 09.01.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 50 users
09.01.2013 - 14:38
mehdi

Sounds promising
09.01.2013 - 15:57
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Sweet cover.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
09.01.2013 - 16:30
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Good song.
09.01.2013 - 17:15
Draugen

Yeah, sounds good. I haven't really heard much from his previous albums but there is a good chance that I will check them out before this is released.
09.01.2013 - 21:26
pyrz

Well, sounds like October Falls but certainly not their best effort. No real progression in style despite taking quite some time since their last record. And why does there have to be that stupid guy on the cover
09.01.2013 - 23:02
SSM
Massacred
I like it, it was fluent. I'll take a look into this for sure.
11.01.2013 - 02:27
Ikuinen

great news...the previous album was amazng....

Hits total: 3476 | This month: 6