Metal Storm logo
Dark Tranquillity - Reveal New Album Title And Release Date

Who wants to know more about Dark Tranquillity's new album? We are here to help and no, this is not fiction. The Gothenburg metal kings just announced that their new album will have the title Construct. Not only that but it will be out on May 27th in Europe and on May 28th in North America through Century Media Records. This will also be the band's 10th studio album. Jens Bogren will mix the new release and the band will soon enter the studio.

The band commented: "Greetings, Darklings! After having played over 200 shows in every corner of the world in support of the We Are The Void album, it's time to focus inwards and lock ourselves up in the studio. Months and months of hard songwriting work has paid off, and the recording sessions will start early this year. Further details will be announced in due time, but for now we can reveal that the album will be entitled Construct, and that we're very excited to have Jens Bogren (Paradise Lost, Opeth, Katatonia) taking care of the mix. The release date is set for May 27th."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity
Posted: 10.01.2013 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 36   Visited by: 386 users
12.01.2013 - 00:46
reload3591

Written by BloodTears on 11.01.2013 at 12:02

Written by Promonex on 11.01.2013 at 11:59

Oh, how I hate such shitty puns. If I could, I'd cast all of you into a particle storm

It's shame you are just lost to apathy

It feels as if there have been many Hours Passed In Exile since the release of We Are the Void. With Senses Tied, only One Thought can Undo Control that Cornered my mind into feeling Rundown and Emptier Still- that Construct will soon be In Sight. I must be careful not to let my Focus Shift or I may run Out of Nothing (although I'm sure it means Nothing to No One). I would continue, but right now I'm At a Loss For Words.
12.01.2013 - 10:55
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Lol Yes, it could do go on forever
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
12.01.2013 - 14:57
Windrider
Raureif
Quote:

We are here to help and no, this is not fiction.

Damn, this is so fucking lame...
Typical DT title, can't wait, they still manage to be awesome as fuck!
17.01.2013 - 10:50
Wes

Yes!!!!! Can't wait
21.01.2013 - 03:48
Epictemptation

Who else can't wait!
----
23.01.2013 - 15:00
s_t_s

I've never been disappointed by DT ever since Projector came out. They always manage to bring something that is pure DT feeling and I'm sure this next one will kick asses as usual.

Hits total: 5401 | This month: 10