06. Havoc & Catharsis
07. Weakness
08. Seeds Of Destruction
09. Wolf Eyes
10. Black Sheep Process

Staff review by
R'Vannith
Rating:
As I'm sure you're well aware lighthouses are constructed for a particular purpose. Above all they serve as beacons for maritime transportation and are used to safely guide ships into port. They also have a characteristic shape and structure and while many may have their own variances in appearance they are all designed in a similar way to fulfill that particular purpose. Finnish melodic death architects Sons Of Aeon have designed themselves a debut album as sturdy as a lighthouse which meets its own purpose in guiding the listener to the shores of melodic and riff induced euphoria.

Read more ››
published 14.01.2013 | Comments (7)

Found in 9 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 176 users
13.01.2013 - 09:30
Monolithic
♠♠♠
Written by Guest on 11.01.2013 at 16:36

It is just as interesting as a prechewed single gum.

From what I heard it's like a single gum of a familiar brand you've got used to chew all the time.
13.01.2013 - 13:15
Risto
Wandering Midget
Calculation is the cancer of music; well produced but boring as hell. When Naukkarinen told in an interview he "had to learn to play guitar in a totally different way to create this", my expectations plummeted.
24.03.2019 - 11:13
Rating: 5
Reaper_Redeemer
Was happy to listen to more material that a Ghost Brigade member is a part of, but after the first track "Faceless" I lost my interest. Generic and boring. So it seems we just miss Ghost Brigade a lot.

Hits total: 6068 | This month: 16