Metal Storm logo
Lordi - Unveil Upcoming Album Cover And Tracklist

After revealing the title and release date of their upcoming new album, To Beast Or Not To Beast, Finnish group Lordi has now unveiled the rest of the details about it, including cover and tracklist. Mr. Lordi created the album cover which can be seen below. Also, you can expect the first single of the album, "The Riff", to be released on February 8th, 2013.

To Beast Or Not To Beast will be released on March 8th, 2013 in Europe via AFM Records and on March 19th in North America through The End Records.

Mr. Lordi commented on the cover: "The album cover painting is actually a part of a larger picture. The original artwork had this vintage-styled lady holding a horned skull, which, however, was not the main point of the art piece. There was something not quite right with the setting, so I made experiments with various versions and frames. Album title was Upgradead at that point in time, and the painting was done with that title in mind."

He continued: "But now, with a changed concept of the artwork, the title did not seem to fit anymore. We did not consider it an A-class name either. Our guitarist Amen came up with the final title, which we felt suitable and perfect both for the cover artwork and the album."

To Beast Or Not To Beast tracklist:

01. We're Not Bad For The Kids (We're Worse)
02. I Luv Ugly
03. The Riff
04. Something Wicked This Way Comes
05. I'm The Best
06. Horrifiction
07. Happy New Fear
08. Schizo Doll
09. Candy For The Cannibal
10. Sincerely With Love
11. SCG6: Otus' Butcher Clinic

Source: lordi.fi
Band profile: Lordi
Posted: 15.01.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 75 users
15.01.2013 - 13:24
blackend

By reading the tracklist I suspect this is but another horrible album to the list... sigh.
15.01.2013 - 19:35
LICH

Titles seem cringeworthy , should be decent enough
15.01.2013 - 21:05
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
"The Riff" is a great song title. Unfortunately no song (or riff) could live up to it.
16.01.2013 - 02:21
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I like the new logo.

Hits total: 2325 | This month: 5