Additional info
1997 Noise N0274-2

Produced and engineered by Tommy Newton
Recorded, mixed and mastered at Stairway to Heaven studio
Addictional musichan: Trond Nagell-dahl - Keyboards

Guest review by
Epictemptation
Rating:
The fourth and final album Flow from the progressive/power metal band Conception. Even though it's the last album from Conception until they broke up they left a nice comfortable album to rock out to. Flow contains more melodic and clear vocals from lead singer Roy Khan, along with nice guitar rifts and drum beats. The album feel more electro and different from the any other Conception album. You might think that it's a bad choice for the band to change up their style a bit but I can say that this album will not disappoint any Conception fan because they still make sure to put their mind and effort into their albums.

Read more ››
published 26.10.2012 | Comments (1)

Found in 10 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 241 users
21.01.2013 - 04:59
Epictemptation

Just here to comment on one of my favorite albums of all time
----
28.04.2018 - 13:59
Rating: 7
Mountain King
K i K o
To be frank, this is overrated. I Prefer "Parallel Minds" anytime.
21.09.2022 - 19:31
Rating: 10
Metal Rasputin

One of my favourite albums of all time. This time they simplified their sound, added some catchy choruses and synths without losing their proggy edge, even the guitar tone reminds me of more commercial bands from the early 90's. Whenever I want to introduce this band to someone else, I usually start with this album. Being easier to approach by non-metalheads doesn't mean it has to be dumbed down crap or suck hard. These guys are so talented anyway they could pick any genre and it would work out just fine.

Oh, and guess what? They just re-released these classics. They're out there right now.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
02.10.2023 - 10:39
Rating: 9
majormalfunction

By far my favourite Conception album. They elevated their songwriting here to another level IMO. It both begins and ends with their two best songs and inbetween there's lots of other great tracks as Cry, Cardinal Sin and the title track.

Also both bonus tracks (Hand on Heart and Sundance) on the expanded edition are brilliant.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 7611 | This month: 43