Metal Storm logo
Summoning - Putting Finishing Touches On New Album

Atmospheric black metal veterans Summoning have posted an update on their website confirming that they are about to finish their upcoming album Old Mornings Dawn. Furthermore, they stated that there will be an English speaking guest on the album doing narration on two songs. The release date is now planned for March/April.

New album update: "We have finished all vocals and choirs for the new album. This means that we slowly come to an end now. Until the end of the month we have to finalize the sound, the booklet and the two bonus songs. This time we also have an English speaker who contributed with some spoken words for two songs. At the end of this month give the master CD to Napalm Records and fix the release-date which probably will be in March or April."

Source: summoning.info
Band profile: Summoning
Posted: 21.01.2013 by Dinruth

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 142 users
21.01.2013 - 12:21
FeskarN

Sweet! I wonder if the lyrics will be about Middle-Earth this time.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
21.01.2013 - 15:06
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by FeskarN on 21.01.2013 at 12:21

Sweet! I wonder if the lyrics will be about Middle-Earth this time.

Nah, I'm thinkin they might be about Narnia, personally
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
21.01.2013 - 16:14
s_t_s

Really love the dark atmosphere delivered by this band ! Another album can only be another good piece of news
21.01.2013 - 16:58
Bizzaremifo

I'm very curious about this album .. i suppose it will be perfect again. I can't wait.
21.01.2013 - 17:58
Warman
Erotic Stains
Can't wait!
----
22.01.2013 - 02:09
Opethian

Bring It
22.01.2013 - 16:03
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
*thumbs crossed* "Let it be Christopher Lee...let be Christopher Lee..."