Metal Storm logo
Euronymous List For 2013

muahahahaha my name is euronymous and here is my list if you feel scared you can fall on knees and obey me, make me king and i will show some pity to your suffered souls

FROM 1-7 (FOR NOW) ARE THE MASTERPIECE OF YEAR AND THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY THE RIGHT POSITION.

Created by: euronymous | 24.01.2013

1. In Vain - Ænigma
2. Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories)
Steven Wilson i think is enough.
3. The Devil's Blood - III: Tabula Rasa Or Death And The Seven Pillars
the last journey of selim to the void with this band
4. Chaos Invocation - Black Mirror Hours
Majestic black metal
5. Shade Empire - Omega Arcane
6. Cultes Des Ghoules - Henbane
BLACK METAL
7. Riverside - Shrine Of New Generation Slaves
Music for the head
8. Cult Of Luna - Vertikal
awesome, perfect oooo is so hard to choose between firsts 4.... /2013 GOOD YEAR\
9. In Solitude - Sister
10. Procession - To Reap Heavens Apart
11. Amorphis - Circle
true masterpiece and i didn't expected this from them. They become one of my favorite bands
12. Nightfall - Cassiopeia
somebodies say is not good, but i liked and for me is one very good epic album
13. Kvelertak - Meir
KVEEEEEEELEEEEEEEERRRRTTTAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK BITCHES
14. Universe217 - Never
ANOTHER ONE MASTERPIECE FROM THIS GREEK BAND TAKE IT !!!!! It's early to compare it with their past works but this is true ART like their past works. LISTEN IT ALL TRULLY MASTERPIECE BAND and really underrated HELP THEM THEY DESERVE IT
15. Chaostar - Anomima
this album, this masterpiece deserve to be sure in the top release of the year. no sure what posision. Never knew follow my will
16. Enforcer - Death By Fire
this is it, every time i listen i like it more and more
17. Gorguts - Colored Sands
18. Deus Mortem - Emanations Of The Black Light
black metal
19. Leprous - Coal
oooooh ooooh oooooh leprous are back with album different from their previous, my hyper opinion say is low. But who care ? When is no masterpiece and just perfect. Leprous are here. Shhh
20. Summoning - Old Mornings Dawn
Summoning the old tradition. The forgotten olds. Music, atmospheric, triumph come back. Bring back the glory in this filthy world
21. Apocynthion - Sidereus Nuncius
The jurney to space and back to life.
22. The Ocean - Pelagial
the ocean is deep and shallow, i like water,i like drinking water.
23. Omnium Gatherum - Beyond
Another one masterpiece. Finland power respect
24. Rotting Christ - Kata Ton Daimona Eaytoy
Another one good/awesome RC's album. Is not the best but there you will find good parts sure. And i heard it few times only and i am not sure yet, not like some here, he know:@
25. The Dillinger Escape Plan - One Of Us Is The Killer
the madmen first time plays in my stereo, this is emo-looked kids create music who you believe you heard before but they used filters. This message is for all you who read, use some filters in you life and create morons.
26. Amon Amarth - Deceiver Of The Gods
the ship is ready again. This time we deceiving the gods. Other gods not me. I am god too. No one will ever deceiving me !!! I ll cut his/her-bitch head. Same paths good results. Take back the land glorious peoples !!!!
27. Dark Tranquillity - Construct
The beggining and the end. The jurney for only for the weak (in flames) sure you will find your pity selves to enjoying this album or some songs. Not bad
28. The Fall Of Every Season - Amends
very very very good album for calmly trip times and not only, i like to hear it
29. Pensées Nocturnes - Nom D'une Pipe!
CRAZY MAD THING COMING AGAIN FROM THE FRANCE, FOR THE FRANCE FOR THE FRANCE FOR FRANCE.
30. TesseracT - Altered State
I never believed i like them. This album diverse high posision, the few listens are the issue here. Is nothing to do with djent. Only progressive, no the stupid moronic progressive of our times.
31. James LaBrie - Impermanent Resonance
32. Sad - Devouring The Divine
True black metal loosers !!
33. My Dying Bride - The Manuscript
books, i like books, no to burn, i like trees. Fuck you all you who cut trees for books. This is new ep from this band, THIS BAND. One good ep.
34. Voivod - Target Earth
amazing album too
35. Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
I guarantee the devil didn't put dinosaurs here, i questioned him. The album who make me small fan of them. Super tracks here, for all the time. Go go noobs.
36. Stratovarius - Nemesis
i didn't expect from them album like this Good. It's is better of helloween, but not sure if is better from voivod and the reason is the Target earth is the only album i ve heard from voivod
37. Terra Tenebrosa - The Purging
The first album of this album it was a MASTERPIEEEECE. Now we have the new one step below but you MUST LISTEN !!!
38. Orphaned Land - All Is One
39. Finntroll - Blodsvept
trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol and double lloolloolloolloolloollool
40. Shining (NOR) - One One One
Missing the madness from the first album I NEED MADNESS IN MY LIFE FAGGS !!!!
41. Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam
trend, nothing special seeing my third eye, this record is not bad at all... The best for them is to all their hipsters fans disapear , maybe then they win some respect.
42. Noumena - Death Walks With Me
I really like it this album, except 2 songs if this big boys didn't wrote this (shits) this one will be more perfect and in highest position in my master list. Yes master list noobs
43. Black Sabbath - 13
iommi and company without ward. This album is strange. They play like they played before 40 years, same tricks. But still i like. Fuckin awesome songs like end of beginning, age of reason, damaged soul and the bonus. Why the bonus are no in ???? Black sabbath vs Iron maiden. Who is the best ?
44. Enshine - Origin
No like atoma. No like atoma. No like atoma. No like atoma. No like atoma. More heavier no so spacy No like atoma. No like atoma. No like atoma.
45. Helloween - Straight Out Of Hell
album with good ideas and bad... Some songs really worth it
46. Darkthrone - The Underground Resistance
LEAVE NO CROSS UNTURNED something between 7 and 8. when i first listen i didn't liked it
47. Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure
one ok album from peter, my opinion is one bad album of hypocrisy collection, but the truth is in this collection there is not bad albums, then is one good album this one. Sure not better from the last and sure sure not better from the old ones. After 12 albums good job peter keep going, we wait better from you
48. Protest The Hero - Volition
49. Children Of Bodom - Halo Of Blood
The kids from bodom... Here are again. I don't fucking know fuck if this is better from their fucking previous. Fuck fuck fuck. More fucking aggressive. Fuckin laiho on good fuckin way
50. Serj Tankian - Jazz-iz Christ
51. Heaven Shall Burn - Veto
i believe this is the best album from this....band. Yes they are band. My high taste of music not like all the songs but i am sure many peoples like this music and put this album high on the mountain of this year
52. Saxon - Sacrifice
one of my favourite old bands are here. I am no waiting nothing from them.
53. Timo Tolkki's Avalon - The Land Of New Hope
Timo timo timo.... No bad album, same ideas of the past.
54. Clutch - Earth Rocker
this album it would be perfect/masterpiece and other bullshit who we mad boys like called if was stoped at 8 song and have it last too....
55. Hardcore Superstar - C'mon Take On Me
The first album i heard from this guys was the Split your lips, trully masterpiece for my excellent taste. No we have the new one. No sooooooooo good, sorry i won't take the blame, 2 bad songs, but at the same time some MASTER songs... 7 i think is good rate
56. Anneke Van Giersbergen - Drive
no bad at all, just no my hyper style. HYPER ! YES MY HYPER STYLE REMEMBER
57. Orchid - The Mouths Of Madness
Copy paste black sabbath with some good ideas. I don't take it. Except some really good songs. The more at the first half of disk
58. Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal
First time i mess with this gu(a)ys. Don't know how was their past works but this is really good. I don't know how i become so good guy this days, but this album is not bad really. I believe is their best. Emo-shits run to buy it, metalhead approve, it's quarantine. 5.5/10 high rate for me
59. Megadeth - Super Collider
uncle mustaine what's news ? What happened ? Why you try to escape using elements you are no yours ? The same number of good and bad songs. Why riff-master ? You dissapointed me and now you don't leave me other way to take off your grasses and smash it down looked you how you cry. You are my supercollider, no this time
60. Trivium - Vengeance Falls
Back to the shits to their old roots. WHY ? WHY TRIVIUM ? In waves was your best album. why ?
61. Battle Beast - Battle Beast
no ideas, just nothing !!!! Why battle beast ????? Why there is no more the old singer..... I will kill you all yes i will do it. Your past alboum was really really really really good... Now what ? YOU ARE DEAD !!!
62. Amaranthe - The Nexus
poooooooooop metal with some good, not really good things. Maybe is one bad album, wait a seocond to ask my other side. '' hey is it bad'' Other side ''YES!!!! F.O.A.D.'' ok we i will die together muahahahaha
63. HIM - Tears On Tape
strange..... really strange.... Every day passing valo become more and more stupid...
64. Amiensus - Restoration
Where are is progressive and black MORONS !!!??? Are you totally stupids there in UnitedStateOfShit, with bad taste ? Stupid internet faggots who trying to play something how they can't describe what is. IDIOTS. My rate is only so high (4) because i am not so much evil like i look.... GO DIE EMO FAGGS
65. Bullet For My Valentine - Temper Temper
when i was young, many years ago, now i am old and wise. I like them, not so much bad ok. My rate is 3/10, its not bad for someone who wanna listen light metal or you are emo-shit ;)
66. Before some days i listen new Soilwork's album, but after some times it make me really bored and choose to delete it, like stupid Amiensus the idiot morons from usa who they believe playing black metal and progressive. Soilwork never liked me like band, sure in album there is some songs, specially 3-4 who maybe some times i will listen in youtube
67. The new Avantasia's album bored me and the new Killswitch engage its out of my taste, i really boring to listen again and again this things. They are just craps. Expept again 1-2 songs

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by euronymous ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 21   Visited by: 215 users
24.01.2013 - 04:23
euronymous

Lemon, pony-man and motorbike-man i am awaiting you here my old enemies muahahahahaha
24.01.2013 - 04:30
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
The description makes me utterly confused, and why are we enemies
24.01.2013 - 04:56
?apleee
Mouthcrab
K
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
24.01.2013 - 13:57
euronymous

Because king like me always need some enemies and you 3 are the perfect
24.01.2013 - 15:47
MechanisT
Account deleted
Sheesh, talk about gimmicks overstretched to the max.
24.01.2013 - 17:13
euronymous

You are so scary booooooo
24.01.2013 - 20:30
Warman
Erotic Stains
Is this supposed to be funny?
----
24.01.2013 - 22:35
euronymous

It about how you look at it my blond visitor
03.02.2013 - 23:49
JÄY
Metal slave
...Well, I think it's funny
04.02.2013 - 03:40
R'Vannith
ghedengi
This list has been put into my files of informations.
04.02.2013 - 11:59
ANGEL REAPER

Varg called ... he want to discuss some contracts with you ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
04.02.2013 - 15:16
euronymous

Written by R'Vannith on 04.02.2013 at 03:40

This list has been put into my files of informations.

you learn fast, i am glad for you my student
04.02.2013 - 15:20
euronymous

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 04.02.2013 at 11:59

whenever he wants. You must be his messenger. I will like to drink some tea with this guy, but he is not more in my record and after the tea-time i ll must send him to Valhalla... sad....
04.02.2013 - 17:13
ANGEL REAPER

Written by euronymous on 04.02.2013 at 15:20

whenever he wants. You must be his messenger. I will like to drink some tea with this guy, but he is not more in my record and after the tea-time i ll must send him to Valhalla... sad....

whatever ,just dont forget your shock pistol ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
27.02.2013 - 16:07
euronymous

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 04.02.2013 at 17:13

Written by euronymous on 04.02.2013 at 15:20

whatever ,just dont forget your shock pistol ...

i belilililieeeeeeve now is the time, tomorrow i learn his gonna release album sorry angel I didn't seen the angels from bioshock yet, now i have to kil,
02.07.2013 - 10:07
DJ Cosimoto

Crappy descriptions and crappy list... at best its a waste of time...
02.07.2013 - 14:59
euronymous

Written by DJ Cosimoto on 02.07.2013 at 10:07

Crappy descriptions and crappy list... at best its a waste of time...

How dare you ? Do you know who i am ? I am a god here and i want fuckin respect. My list is no only one list but is masterlist. Missing some albums who i forget to put and write description. My descriptions are gods works. Look at your list. You like suidakra and tristania who they made awful disks.
Your life will be waste of time soon. Tic tac tic tac. \
Euronymous will strike again
02.07.2013 - 22:09
DJ Cosimoto

Wow... your personality is even worse than your (partially) shitty list... You gotta be 15 years old tops.... And you can not discuss taste or preferences.

I am not gonna waste more time with a pimply ignorant moron like yourself.

There, I paid my respects...
03.07.2013 - 02:18
euronymous

Written by DJ Cosimoto on 02.07.2013 at 22:09

Wow... your personality is even worse than your (partially) shitty list... You gotta be 15 years old tops.... And you can not discuss taste or preferences.

I am not gonna waste more time with a pimply ignorant moron like yourself.

There, I paid my respects...

After a hard day is time for you now.
My taste is sweet like cake, my eyes are blue like the tomorrow's sky and your head will fall down on my feet.
I am no 15 years old the only sure here. Find your truth. Maybe i am eternal
You didn't waste time. You wanted to waste it. You choose it and i am here to drive you, experiment with you, exceed you and devour you.
03.07.2013 - 03:11
DJ Cosimoto

Dude... I think you read to many power metal lyrics and expect them to be the real truth.. I bet you gonna tell me now that you will turn into a dragon and fly away to find me with your drunken wizard on a unicorn...

nutcase...
03.07.2013 - 03:22
euronymous

Written by DJ Cosimoto on 03.07.2013 at 03:11

Dude... I think you read to many power metal lyrics and expect them to be the real truth.. I bet you gonna tell me now that you will turn into a dragon and fly away to find me with your drunken wizard on a unicorn...

nutcase...

power metal ? blah. This is no lyrics, this my true life and i don't seen dragons

Hits total: 4191 | This month: 8