Metal Storm logo
Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - Announce Collaboration With Orchestra And Choir

Luca Turilli's Rhapsody have announced a special long-term collaboration with the Czech conductor Petr Pololanik and his Capellen Orchestra & Choir. This collaboration will take form on the band's next album, planned to be released by Nuclear Blast in the late spring of 2014 as well as special live events.

"I had the chance to know my friend Petr some years ago, while I and my old band mates were recording some orchestral parts for the Rhapsody album Symphony Of Enchanted Lands pt.2", says Luca Turilli. And adds: "In the meantime he and his orchestra became a 'must' for many Hollywood composers and in the last couple of years, also thanks to his new recording studio featuring cutting-edge technology, he established himself as one of the 'main men' of the whole soundtrack-related music scene. Therefore it is a true honor for me, Alessandro, Patrice, Alex and Dominique, to have joined our forces with such an inspiring and wonderful person".

Alessandro Conti, the singer, continues: "This magic collaboration will lead to many artistic surprises and special live and studio events that will be revealed in the months to come. Moreover our fans will have the possibility to enjoy the majestic sound of the full orchestra and choir, featuring all in all more than 100 people, on our next full length release! Yes, I am speaking about the new Luca Turilli's Rhapsody album, planned to be released by Nuclear Blast in the late spring of 2014. Be ready and Stay Cinematic!"

Nominated for Hollywood Music in Media Award in 2011, Petr and his orchestra worked for acclaimed music composers (Thomas Bergersen, Trevor Morris, Jo Blankenburg, Henry Lai), leading trailer music companies (Two Steps From Hell, Position Music, Audiomachine) and revolutionary sample libraries (Garritan, Sonokinetic, 8Dio). His recordings were featured in award winning movies and videogames (Sim City 4, Transformers and many others).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Luca Turilli's Rhapsody
Posted: 24.01.2013 by Kallis Helmi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 63 users
24.01.2013 - 22:49
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Cool Let's just hope the cooks won't spoil the broth this time
24.01.2013 - 23:59
theFIST

Would be cool if one of the rhapsodies split into 2 again, drama please
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
25.01.2013 - 05:06
chronic-headache

There is potential for one hell of an epic live album here!!
25.01.2013 - 05:42
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Money says it's gonna be like 5 songs at like 25 minutes apiece.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
25.01.2013 - 07:43
mikeprado30

So many time to wait for the next one! :/ I hope they get Mikko as a full-time member of the band also
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
25.01.2013 - 07:51
Italics

I was disappointed with the last album, which was surprising wince Rhapsody of Fire's latest two albums were very good.
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
26.01.2013 - 07:18
Opethian

Yup sounds like Luca haha. I still have to purchase this new release!

Hits total: 2943 | This month: 5