Metal Storm logo
Fave virgin steele album?

Poll

So which album of Virgin Steele you guys prefer the most?

Invictus
The House of Atreus: Act I
The Marriage of Heaven & Hell: Part I
The Marriage of Heaven & Hell: Part II
Other
Age of Consent
The House of Atreus: Act II

Total votes: 7
03.02.2013 - 20:04
Nyoink
If you select ''Other'', please say which
03.02.2013 - 22:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Its Invictus for me, no doubt, but i dont understand why you didnt listed "Visions Of Eden" at least?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

03.02.2013 - 22:58
Nyoink
Oh, just because it would be a little difficult for someone to prefer Visions of Eden over those albums i listed, i believe :O Of course there's a chance, but that chance is very slim... anayway thanks! ^O^
04.02.2013 - 02:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
For me defenetly 1th 80's albums, I dislike 90's they are same lame Manowar crap, but Merriadge was OK both parts are OK , but still we can compare 80's more HM sound.... My vote goe sfor other
Virgin Steele One , Guardians Of The Flame , Nobal Savadge .... 3 masterpieces + some heavy songs in The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell Part I and II
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.02.2013 - 03:36
R'Vannith
ghedengi
elite
The House of Atreus: Act I is my fav, with The Marriage of Heaven & Hell: Part I being a close second.
04.02.2013 - 12:23
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Nyoink on 03.02.2013 at 22:58

Oh, just because it would be a little difficult for someone to prefer Visions of Eden over those albums i listed, i believe :O

well true...i think Visions Of Eden has some wonderful songs, but overall its not that good...fair enough then
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.11.2022 - 00:55
Joppe
Steelemeister
Marriage 1 or Visions of Eden The Lilith Project - A Barbaric Romantic Movie of the Mind or whateverthefuck the whole title is Maybe I should re-check the whole discography after all this time has passed though
----
My vision is augmented