Metal Storm logo
Gorguts - Return To Season Of Mist, New Album This Year

For those who have been praying to the metal gods for a new Gorguts album, your prayers have been answered. The Canadian technical death metal band will release a new concept studio album, their fifth, later this year and have returned to Season Of Mist's roster 13 years after the release of cult classic From Wisdom To Hate.

Mastermind Luc Lemay commented on this return: "It is with great joy that I announce the return of Gorguts to Season Of Mist! Things have not always been easy these last couple of years, but now it's all behind us and all I can say is that I'm more than eager to share this new record with all of you. Our forthcoming album will be a very detailed, dark, epic, emotional, conceptual record and Season Of Mist was my first choice to be the standard-bearer for this new Gorguts opus and I must say that I am more than happy to work with them again.

Stay tuned on the band's websites for more updates and we'll soon hit the stage to share this new music with you! I can never thank each of you enough, our dedicated fans, for more than 20 years of support! Thanks to you!"

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Gorguts
Posted: 05.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 69 users
05.02.2013 - 20:32
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
I am beyond excited
05.02.2013 - 20:35
a MasT
Date.
05.02.2013 - 21:24
theFIST
Finally
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
05.02.2013 - 22:14
MetalDoomMaster
Holy Shit!!!!!! The concert they did at the Death tribute was absolutely amazing. Can't wait
06.02.2013 - 00:32
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Awwwww yeeeeeah
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.02.2013 - 03:10
Illog1cal
Account deleted
"very detailed" and "conceptual".
09.02.2013 - 15:47
exomorphyx89
Please return to the Considered/Erosion era... please, please!
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."
09.02.2013 - 15:53
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Weird news item, since it somehow suggests the band was ever on Season Of Mist when in fact they never were, up to now that is.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

09.02.2013 - 21:12
nille
I have no doubt that the new album would be a good and strong team work ....

One of the best and heaviest death metal group from the beginning ....

Hits total: 2940 | This month: 4