Metal Storm logo
Where are all the new metal storm reviews?

07.02.2013 - 20:15
eViL tAiLs

More reviews!
----
oNly fArTs R for reaL
07.02.2013 - 20:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Feel free write one your self ... here wehave many reviews
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.02.2013 - 20:40
Fritillaria
Account deleted
I'd love to submit one of the reviews I have written but as I am not a staff I can't , since only 30 days have passed
07.02.2013 - 20:44
Risto
Wandering Midget
Very busy time currently with the Awards, that's why other things have slowed down.
07.02.2013 - 21:30
eViL tAiLs

Haha. I read, not write. if you are on the staff, that is your job buddy. the world doesn't need more critics. trust me. I
----
oNly fArTs R for reaL
07.02.2013 - 23:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
If you are on 12 posts with one month old acc, your job is NOT to organize MS staff members
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

08.02.2013 - 02:34
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by eViL tAiLs on 07.02.2013 at 21:30

Haha. I read, not write. if you are on the staff, that is your job buddy. the world doesn't need more critics. trust me. I

> Asks for more reviews
> Says "World doesn't need more critics."

Wat?
08.02.2013 - 02:46
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Ha.

They happen when they happen. There's more stuff than just reviews to do.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.02.2013 - 02:47
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by eViL tAiLs on 07.02.2013 at 21:30

It's not our job. Everyone who writes here volunteers for it.

Also, what Lit. Said.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.02.2013 - 15:13
eViL tAiLs

Relax ya'll. I am just like to see the reviews on this site. Geez, everyone is touchy these days....good lord. ....
----
oNly fArTs R for reaL
08.02.2013 - 15:22
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by eViL tAiLs on 07.02.2013 at 20:15
More reviews!

Hi there! Well, I don't know how is the situation with everyone but most of the staff/elite are just as much into the Awards as you guys (let's not forget the staff picks article we after the Awards!) . So I'd take a guess and say that we are just doing the same as you guys: Listening and voting! That takes quite a lot of time.

I listen to all the nominations... So I'm basically doing one vote per 1-2 days and I'm unemployed! Some other guys have real work to do!

Cheers! (don't mind the touchy fellas up there...)
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
08.02.2013 - 15:33
Jtbmetal123

I prefer doing a video online of a review. Its much faster.
09.02.2013 - 02:30
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by eViL tAiLs on 08.02.2013 at 15:13

Relax ya'll. I am just like to see the reviews on this site. Geez, everyone is touchy these days....good lord. ....

Then write one yourself, you lazy bum.
/thread.
09.02.2013 - 04:52
BreadGod
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 09.02.2013 at 02:30

Written by eViL tAiLs on 08.02.2013 at 15:13

Then write one yourself, you lazy bum.
/thread.

This. Mr. Evil Tails seems to have a bad sense of entitlement. The reviewers on this site are not your court jesters. They don't owe you anything.
09.02.2013 - 08:44
Ozejames

I would be happy to write a review, or two if an album warrants a review...
09.02.2013 - 20:46
Edmund Fogg

Written by Ozejames on 09.02.2013 at 08:44

I would be happy to write a review, or two if an album warrants a review...

Every albums warrants a review. Be it good or bad.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
11.02.2013 - 21:01
eViL tAiLs

To all the touchy girls, my comment was coming from a sentiment of 'hey, I like the reviews on this site, lets see some more' due to a slow down in lieu of the 2012 Awards'. It wasn't a command but a nice gesture. But alas, like most worm moronesque soaked metal sites these days, we get a bunch of sensitive jack-offs that get pissed about such a comments. Clearly this website is chaulk full of fucking morons. And let me make it very clear. Not everyone is a critic, nor has the aesthetic writing or listening capabilities to write a review. That is precisely one of the problems the metal blogesphere now. There are too many severely under-qualified people writing reviews, or posting them on youtube. There are a few dedicated writers on this site that do a great job and clearly know their metal. Just because you like metal doesn't qualify you to write about it you fucking simple minded douche bags. God damn, you are stupid.
----
oNly fArTs R for reaL
11.02.2013 - 21:03
eViL tAiLs

Let me finally say, I'll depart from this disgusting forum for good. Yeah, I know, " good riddance". I'll let all you little girls and soft metal boys have fun in your fantasy land. Now, EAT SHIT AND DIE!
----
oNly fArTs R for reaL
12.02.2013 - 01:12
Guib
Thrash Talker
I jizzed

(Ah c'mon eVil tAiLs, don't take it like this... stay, I enjoy old folks lol)
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
12.02.2013 - 01:24
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I really don't see anything to warrant him leaving. Good riddance.

Seems you were the one that was "touchy".
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.02.2013 - 01:55
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Boxcar Willy on 12.02.2013 at 01:24

I honestly think a great chunk of people here acted just as dickish (if not even more) as they accuse the OP to be... Which I find extremely amusing and embarassing at the same time.
Not like I want to toot my own horn but I find it pretty ironic that everyone who attacked him isn't even staff/elite. I just interpreted his posts as a regular question, like "how come we don't get any reviews atm?" which is nothing to feel offended or anything that would need any sort of passive-agressive response.

I would also get "touchy" if a crowd set me on fire after asking a question even if it was with the wrong choice of words...
----
Rod, let me love you.
12.02.2013 - 01:56
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Boxcar Willy on 12.02.2013 at 01:24

lol... you guys, all so quick to jump at eachother's throat like rabid dogs. I mean poor fellow, I get he wasn't too kind in his last 2 posts, that is true maybe he chose his words poorly. But still, he posted something and then everyone came after to criticize... when the only thing that poor fella wanted, was new reviews because he, like most of us, enjoy this website very much. What a kick in the face he received really. I mean I can't blame him, can't blame you guys either... but Im just thinking we should try to understand a bit more when others post idk, seems like it would save us alot of trouble.

I just don't want you all to leave like that poor guy, or like Troy I love you guys WTF !
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
12.02.2013 - 02:06
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guib on 12.02.2013 at 01:56
lol... you guys, all so quick to jump at eachother's throat like rabid dogs. I mean poor fellow, I get he wasn't too kind in his last 2 posts, that is true maybe he chose his words poorly. But still, he posted something and then everyone came after to criticize... when the only thing that poor fella wanted, was new reviews because he, like most of us, enjoy this website very much. What a kick in the face he received really. I mean I can't blame him, can't blame you guys either... but Im just thinking we should try to understand a bit more when others post idk, seems like it would save us alot of trouble.

I just don't want you all to leave like that poor guy, or like Troy I love you guys WTF !

Basically what I wanted to say previously. I'm honestly quite surprised at the whole lynching thing. I don't really remember any similar incidents on the top of my head.
----
Rod, let me love you.
12.02.2013 - 11:09
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Irritable Ted on 11.02.2013 at 21:42

Your second post made you out to be a twat. Then your last two posts proved it.

this pretty much sums it up
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.02.2013 - 21:56
Guib
Thrash Talker
Quote:

Basically what I wanted to say previously. I'm honestly quite surprised at the whole lynching thing. I don't really remember any similar incidents on the top of my head.

It seems people always see the bad side of things first... And I don't recall anything of the sort either.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
13.02.2013 - 23:27
Lit.
Account deleted
Someone ban him just in case he decides to come back.
13.02.2013 - 23:43
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Guest on 13.02.2013 at 23:27

for what? or the above? shit, if i banned him based on that i've had enough interactions with those who responded to him to ban a chunk of them as well...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
14.02.2013 - 00:06
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by BitterCOld on 13.02.2013 at 23:43

Written by Guest on 13.02.2013 at 23:27

for what? or the above? shit, if i banned him based on that i've had enough interactions with those who responded to him to ban a chunk of them as well...

+1

with so few good reasons for a ban lol, Bitter could almost ban himself
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
14.02.2013 - 00:20
king_matt

I was generous enough to write a review, but it never got proofread. It's been 2-3 weeks now.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt
14.02.2013 - 02:32
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by king_matt on 14.02.2013 at 00:20

I was generous enough to write a review, but it never got proofread. It's been 2-3 weeks now.

Our main Proofreader is Susan, and she has a life outside of MS, so sometimes it takes awhile. It will get done though, so don't worry.

The more you write, the faster they get proofread.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS