Metal Storm logo
Born From Ruins

12.02.2013 - 07:25
psykometal
A staff guy...
Check out the new single/video from my friends' band Born From Ruins, it's called "Save Me". These dudes recorded a 7 track album in 2011 called Daddy's Little Whore and received a lot of positive reviews here locally in the Houston area. They've been tearing up the Houston metal and hard rock scene since 2009. Give them some love!!!

----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

12.02.2013 - 09:43
Nemo Atkins

For some reason, they remind me a bit of Disturbed. Think it's the singer's clean vocals (I should add my knowledge of alternative metal is VERY thin, so apologies if that's not the best reference for his voice: Disturbed are the only alternative metal band I have any familiarity with)...

I do like them, though.
13.02.2013 - 07:52
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Nemo Atkins on 12.02.2013 at 09:43

For some reason, they remind me a bit of Disturbed. Think it's the singer's clean vocals (I should add my knowledge of alternative metal is VERY thin, so apologies if that's not the best reference for his voice: Disturbed are the only alternative metal band I have any familiarity with)...

I do like them, though.

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. Keep an out for them, their new album is due out this summer.
----

16.02.2013 - 09:00
psykometal
A staff guy...
*bump*
----