Metal Storm logo
Deadlock - Split With Guitarist

German melodic death metallers Deadlock have revealed the announcement that they have parted ways with guitarist Gert Rymen. Gert has been part of the band for the last full 8 years.

The band comments: "Another chapter of the Deadlock story has ended these days. In a friendly manner guitarist Gert Rymen has decided to part ways. The band wishes him all the best for his future and his family. It was always a pleasure to have you on stage."

Statement from Gert: "After 8 years of being in Deadlock I decided to leave the band. Mostly my job and my family life are the main reasons for my exit. My music taste has been changing a lot in the past years and it just drifted too far away from the songs that Deadlock is playing now. I am sure that I will miss the fun that we had on the road but I think it's the right decision for me. I thank deadlock for the great time we had together, and I wish them the best for the future.

I also thank the following persons who also are or were a big part of deadlock: Joe Prem, Tom Huschka, Stefan Huschka, Tobi Anders, Stefan Lifeforce, Slayer, Erik, Stephan Scherer, Stephan at Meinl distribution, Hando, Schrörg, the Graf Family and the Reichl Family and of course all the fans that have been supporting us all the time."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deadlock
Posted: 11.02.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 7 users
13.02.2013 - 06:26
metal2000

Hits total: 2048 | This month: 4