Metal Storm logo
Kauan - New Album Delayed, Title Revealed

The Russian band Kauan has finished recording their 5th album which they have revealed will be called Pirut, which translates from Finnish as Devils. It will be a single, 40-minute long song which the band describes as "a blend of neo-classical and funeral doom metal." The album will be released by Finnish/US record label Blood Music. The mixing of the album, however, has been delayed.

The band explained the delay on their latest update: "Major update on the upcoming Kauan album. In our absence, the band has finished recording and traveled to their home of Chelyabinsk, Russia for mixing, when the town was attacked by a hailstorm of meteorites, whose power was 30x that of an atomic bomb! They are currently staying at home to ensure that neither them nor family members have suffered radiation poisoning.

In lighter news, the name of their new album is Pirut, which translates (from Finnish) as Devils. It will be a single, 40-minute long song. A stone-faced blend of neo-classical and funeral doom metal."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kauan
Posted: 24.02.2013 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 71 users
24.02.2013 - 13:26
Draugen
A blend of neo-classical and funeral doom you say? I am intrigued...
25.02.2013 - 00:59
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Draugen on 24.02.2013 at 13:26

Same, this could be amazing.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
04.03.2013 - 17:49
Góral
Combo Breaker
Written by Draugen on 24.02.2013 at 13:26

And it's interesting..
25.11.2013 - 22:25
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Indeed an interesting release its gonna and quite intrigued tbh.

Hits total: 2816 | This month: 5