Metal Storm logo
Iced Earth - Upcoming DVD Release Date Announced, Trailer Online

Since Dystopia was released in October of 2011, heavy metallers Iced Earth has been playing more shows in the past year than in the previous ten years combined. Their first officially filmed headline show Live In Ancient Kourion will hit stores on April 15th (and April 16th in the US) and you can get the first glimpse of this show on the trailer below.

This package will come to you in various configurations and, a first for Century Media Records, also on Blu-Ray disc. The limited edition deluxe book features the main show and a plethora of bonus content on DVD and a Blu-Ray disc, as well as the entire concert on a 2CD set (4 discs in total). You can also enjoy the audio version of the full concert in a 3 LP gatefold vinyl package or as a 2CD set. A standard DVD and digital audio download will also be available.

The band filmed the show at the ancient Kourion Theater in Limassol, Cyprus.

Iced Earth main man Jon Schaffer: "I feel this is a testament to a new beginning, a new energy and a rock solid determination that will see us taking the music of Iced Earth to every corner of the globe; spreading the awareness of our brand of metal in a way that hasn't been done before. I've never been more proud of this band, our crew, and the people behind the scenes that are responsible for much of our success."

Source: icedearth.com
Band profile: Iced Earth
Posted: 27.02.2013 by Josh Gottret

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 108 users
27.02.2013 - 13:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What is whit Iced Earth and possession whit greek talking countries? Alove in Atenas 3 CD .... DVD - Now Cyprus
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.02.2013 - 15:52
LICH

Cant wait :p
27.02.2013 - 16:19
UnspokenTriumph

Its because they are epic as hell, so they play at epic places.
27.02.2013 - 22:21
chronic-headache

Written by Bad English on 27.02.2013 at 13:37

What is whit Iced Earth and possession whit greek talking countries? Alove in Atenas 3 CD .... DVD - Now Cyprus

If I recall correctly in past interviews John said that they get the biggest, best, and their most favorite turnouts and reception at their Greek shows.

can't wait for this. Iced Earth hasn't been this strong since Stormrider/Burnt Offerings era IMO
28.02.2013 - 04:09
Lonniehaskel

Agreed. Stoked for this dvd!
28.02.2013 - 19:24
Enissa

Awesome!

Hits total: 3030 | This month: 4