Metal Storm logo
Lust (Can) -- MP3

11.12.2006 - 17:10
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
http://rapidshare.com/files/7034894/lust__can__-02-_Birth_Of_The_Unconquerable_One.mp3.html

i uploaded an mp3 of this band seeing as their website hasn't been updated this decade. is anyone familiar with them? they're probably my favourite band (with the exclusion of their annihilation ressurection album) and 'genesis of a satanic race' has got to be most listened-to album

noisey, chaotic black metal with high pitched vocals. don't pretend you don't love it!
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
11.12.2006 - 17:20
Damnated
Churchburner
genesis of a satanic race is a good album, but I never heard anything else from them.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
11.12.2006 - 17:30
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
id upload a demo of theirs but the sound is really thin and shitty on the cdr ive got compared to the original tapes.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
11.12.2006 - 17:34
Damnated
Churchburner
that's okay, I'll try to find something, their stuff is pretty rare though
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
11.12.2006 - 18:01
Zombie, M.D.

Genesis of a Satanic Race is a crazy album. Completely aimless and chaotic, I love it.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
14.12.2006 - 21:13
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Either this didn't catch me in the first listen, or it is not my thing. Or I am not concentrated enough to listen to this stuff, I got a big test tomorrow. You'll probably hear from me, added to favourites.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
14.12.2006 - 22:41
Zombie, M.D.

Man, those little intro type tracks on Genesis of a Satanic Race are horrible. That high pitch voice at the end of Genocide Bitch makes me crack up every time.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
14.12.2006 - 23:12
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i agree that those little interludes between tracks are really shitty. in the sleeve notes of the last axis of advance EP, it credits bernard asquin for the 3 intros on there (which actually sound good lolz) so hopefully he'll have that all sorted out for the next album.
----

Read Watchmen.
15.12.2006 - 08:18
Vakshay
Account deleted
I'm getting in the split with Anael. I like what I have heard so far, especially the compilation cdr. I think they're on the verge of becoming the next 'kvlt' band, yet their style/brand of bm is sort of unique and pretty enjoyable.
21.12.2006 - 22:07
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
^
----

Read Watchmen.
22.12.2006 - 01:37
Vakshay
Account deleted
What is that character supposed to refer to?

on topic: Can anyone say anything for the Anael side of the split?
22.12.2006 - 11:26
Damnated
Churchburner
^^ is raised eyebrows. or at least it should be. ^ is ... one raised eyebrow? or maybe tommy just wanted to bump his thread
----

22.12.2006 - 13:51
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i was just bumping the thread. i was going to put "Bump for SATAN!" as many people do with tradelists but i presumed people wouldn't realise i was being ironic.

Anael side of that split is good too. similar to early samael. and the deathSS cover is very good. The lust half is a lot rougher sounding than the new album. almost sounds like a live recording on the two proper tracks. Good, but i prefer the version of 'birth of the unconquerable one' from the genesis album (mp3 in first post).
----

Read Watchmen.
05.01.2007 - 01:02
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Let me bump this thread again.

There has been something in Lust that attracts me a lot. When I listen to that upload TT put in this thread I mainly think: wtf is this? But somehow I just keep listening to it. I presume I do that because I want more KVLT points, but that aside.

Now, I found a site which sells their 'Genesis' album and their split with Anael and I wanted to know, should I get? Is there a place where I can get more songs, hear the Anael side or find reviews or whatever.

All is appreciated, thank you.

(By the way, I found there albums here. I don't know if they're rare or hard to get, but I'll share 'em with you anyway. http://evil-rising.com/osc/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Lust)
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
05.01.2007 - 02:34
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i'll upload another mp3 tomorrow if you want.
----

Read Watchmen.
05.01.2007 - 03:05
Basso
Account deleted
The vocalist is pissing me off. The music is rather intressting but the vocalist sounds like a gang-raped king Diamond.

(No disrespect to King Diamond though he is awesome)
05.01.2007 - 07:19
Priest Of Hex
Account deleted
Fucking hell I love this band. Too bad I didn't check this thread earlier. Just listened to the mp3 and I must say I loved it, and suprisingly I didn't mind the ever so high pitched vocals. Plan on getting 'Genesis Of A Satanic Race' ASAP.
05.01.2007 - 12:59
Lucas
Mr. Noise
@Tommy Tee, yeah that would be very kind of you. Thanks.
----

05.01.2007 - 15:55
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Anael mp3's at their myspace page. sounds similar to early samael: http://www.myspace.com/wheresilenceechoes

'Faustian Spirit' by lust from the anael split: http://www.irontyrant.net/mp3/Lust_Faustian%20spirit.mp3

'Portal to Cygnus' by lust from genesis..: http://rapidshare.com/files/10331846/10-Portal_To_Cygnus_-_I_Via_Eydonia.mp3.html

no need to thank me. i know i'm great.
----

Read Watchmen.
06.01.2007 - 01:45
Lucas
Mr. Noise
And I know you know I know.

Well, no thanks for those songs then.
----

08.01.2007 - 21:43
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I made my decision!

Today I ordered both the album 'Genesis' and their split with Anael. I'm expecting a lot from them, I've grown to love them.

I really hope the albums will arrive at my house in proper state, as I never used that distro before..
----