08. Laughing In The Hiding Bush
09. Accident Of Birth
10. The Tower
11. Dark Side Of Aquarius
12. The Road To Hell

Staff review by
Pierre Tombale
Rating:
Brazil loves Bruceeeh, there is no other way to explain why the concerts of Mr. Dickinson the by fans proclaimed best vocalist of Iron Maiden is celebrated so much on his solo touring in the south american country. Listening to 'Scream?' you get the impression it's a big party to be celebreated or the so called Bruceeeh is almost as popular as the pope or one of the brazilian football players! Just guesses, but you can only wish to have been present at one of those concerts, the atmosphere is amazing. Olé olé olé olé Bruceee Bruceee!!!

Read more ››
published 26.04.2004 | Comments (0)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 35 users
15.03.2013 - 23:39
Rating: 5
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good live album, interesting to hear those songs live, etleast less overated than all IM live ones...i like those spoken parts when he told something
and I like how Sao Paolo folks scream Bruce and in end thay pronaice e what shood not be pronauced
I wonder how many of them can english and how big fun is listebn music if you cant get english?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.10.2016 - 21:47
Rating: 8
Joppe
Steelemeister
Frankly I'm not fan of all these songs, but there are a few good ones too and it is a fine performance by the band. Not sure why this album just sounds more interesting than the band on most of their studio albums.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 6848 | This month: 24