Metal Storm logo
Hamster Syndrome

Bullshit! In my collection i have some albums of the bands i like that are total crap and i still keep them even now without the will to listen to them or to trow them away.The following list shows you those albums!
*Hamster is psychological state where you keep everything you came in posses whereas it has value or not ,is needed to you or even is useful.

Created by: ANGEL REAPER | 19.03.2013

1. Burzum - Umskiptar
i generally like new Burzum but this is just too much
2. Bathory - Octagon
What did Quorton smoked when he was recording this?
3. Bathory - Requiem
same question from above, asked again
4. Mayhem - Ordo Ad Chao
why did i ever acquired this ?Waste of space and time
5. Celtic Frost - Monotheist
i really hate this record...bullshit greater than Cold Lake
6. Arch Enemy - Khaos Legions
i really had high hopes for this release ..."you failed me !"
7. Darkthrone - Goatlord
the production killed it.
8. Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra
creativity took piss-pause while they recorded this
9. Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
i'm still unsure about this
10. Nightwish - Dark Passion Play
i don't really hate this record ,just i haven't played it since forever
11. Venom - At War With Satan
i don't like this record
12. Metallica - St. Anger
i should delete this one

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by ANGEL REAPER ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 18   Visited by: 141 users
19.03.2013 - 00:36
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Ordo Ad Chao a waste of time and space? Wtf? I would rate it as their best. Yes even abovem De Dom blablabla
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.03.2013 - 00:39
MechanisT
Account deleted
Heya, Monotheist-hater. :/
19.03.2013 - 00:39
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.03.2013 at 00:36

Ordo Ad Chao a waste of time and space? Wtf? I would rate it as their best. Yes even abovem De Dom blablabla

Wait are you serious?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
19.03.2013 - 00:40
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Guest on 19.03.2013 at 00:39

Heya, Monotheist-hater. :/

i just dont like that record...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
19.03.2013 - 00:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.03.2013 at 00:39

Wait are you serious?

Yes I am and I have been listening to Mayhem ever since their beginning.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.03.2013 - 00:42
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.03.2013 at 00:40

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.03.2013 at 00:39

Wait are you serious?

Yes I am and I have been listening to Mayhem ever since their beginning.

well each to his own i guess ... i just dont like it ,and i really wasted too much time trying to get into it...
----
19.03.2013 - 00:54
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Ordo Ad Chao is easily their masterpiece and I'm completely serious about it as well. I would suggest you to give it away... It's a brilliant album that deserves a listening from someone who loves it.

Monotheist is also a nice album.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
19.03.2013 - 01:00
ANGEL REAPER

Written by X-Ray Rod on 19.03.2013 at 00:54

Ordo Ad Chao is easily their masterpiece and I'm completely serious about it as well. I would suggest you to give it away... It's a brilliant album that deserves a listening from someone who loves it.

i dont say that they are bad albums but the point is that i really dont like them and that i wasted too much time trying to get into them really bothers me.
But i find that Mayhem should have disbanded after Euro got killed...
----
19.03.2013 - 01:01
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by X-Ray Rod on 19.03.2013 at 00:54

Nope mediocre at best just like Celtic Frost's other works or Triptykon. Now Monotheist IS overrated just like the rest of Tom G. Warrior's other recordings.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.03.2013 - 01:05
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.03.2013 at 01:00

I guess I will never understand this kind of kvlt opinions regarding Mayhem. Oh well, each to his own.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
19.03.2013 - 01:09
ANGEL REAPER

Written by X-Ray Rod on 19.03.2013 at 01:05

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.03.2013 at 01:00

I guess I will never understand this kind of kvlt opinions regarding Mayhem. Oh well, each to his own.

no its not kvlt stuff at all ...just he was the leading creative force of the band ...since he is gone now this Mayhem is not same as that Mayhem...I find that remaining members could reunite under different name (it is like somebody would try to resurrect bands such are Bathory or Death which are heavily centered around one member )
----
19.03.2013 - 01:42
theFIST

You seriously had high hopes for Arch Enemy 2 years after them completely shitting over their Liiva era songs?
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
19.03.2013 - 10:56
ANGEL REAPER

Written by theFIST on 19.03.2013 at 01:42

You seriously had high hopes for Arch Enemy 2 years after them completely shitting over their Liiva era songs?

i am not the big fan of Liiva era material either...I have Roots too but they are not still qualified to enter this list ....
And yes i thought that at least the K L would be like Rise of the Tyrant (which i like)
----
22.03.2013 - 21:13
malaikat

It's Hoarding Syndrome you halfwit.
22.03.2013 - 21:35
ANGEL REAPER

Written by malaikat on 22.03.2013 at 21:13

It's Hoarding Syndrome you halfwit.

we discussed it in SB earlier ...its Hamster Syndrome (even if it isnt true the title will stay -cause reasons)
----
11.10.2013 - 17:02
D. Monique

Monotheist, Ordo Ab Chao or At War With Satan may not be the best albums ever recorded but how can you call them total crap? It looks like I'll be watching your dustbin from now. Maybe you finally decide to throw these albums (or some other good stuff) away.
11.10.2013 - 20:19
ANGEL REAPER

Written by D. Monique on 11.10.2013 at 17:02

Monotheist, Ordo Ab Chao or At War With Satan may not be the best albums ever recorded but how can you call them total crap? It looks like I'll be watching your dustbin from now. Maybe you finally decide to throw these albums (or some other good stuff) away.

i dont really think that those albums are total crap (except Mayhem one,which in my eyes is ,and will always be) but they really dont do the magic for me.
----
14.02.2015 - 10:46
me<3mertl

Monotheist is an amazing album!

Hits total: 2835 | This month: 10