Metal Storm logo
Brutal Assault 2013 - Confirm New Bands

The Brutal Assault festival is heating up for what promises to be a very heavy summer in Jaroměř, Czech Republic. The organizers have announced the next bunch of newly confirmed bands and they are...

Israeli progressive Oriental metal masters Orphaned Land, American deathcore combo Emmure and Dutch death metal band Centurian.

Here is the line-up confirmed so far: Opeth, In Flames, Fear Factory, Dying Fetus, Antropofagus, Behemoth, Carcass, Ensiferum, Amorphis, Primordial, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Overkill, Alcest, Orphaned Land, Belphegor, Killing Joke, DevilDriver, Trivium, Marduk, As I Lay Dying, Saturnus, Ihsahn, Borknagar, Novembers Doom, Entombed, Carpathian Forest, Whitechapel, Hatebreed, Suffocation, Leprous, Vreid, Solefald, Benediction, Sylosis, Nachtmystium, Decrepit Birth, Aborym, Madball, Magrudergrind, Crushing Caspars, Downset, Dr. Living Dead! Atari Teenage Riot, October File, D.R.I. Rotten Sound, Emmure, Misanthrope, Centurian, Clawfinger, Contrastic, Obscura, Cult Of Luna and Coffins.

Brutal Assault 2013 will take place this summer from August 7th-10th 2013 at the Old Army Fortress Josefov in Jaroměř, Czech Republic. Get all the information about the festival, including tickets, at http://brutalassault.cz/en.

Source: brutalassault.cz
Event: Brutal Assault 2013
Posted: 20.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 59 users
20.03.2013 - 14:15
theFIST

Just read the description of the vip campground....
holy shit, sounds like a police state
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
20.03.2013 - 14:37
Promonex
Cathemeral
Considering all the thefts going on in Wacken I don't even think it's a bad idea.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 1960 | This month: 3