Metal Storm logo
Nashville Pussy - Bassist Quits The Band

Karen Cuda, the bass player in US rockers Nashville Pussy, has yesterday announced her departure from the band. Karen was part of the band for the last 8 years, and has participated on 2 full length albums - Get Some (2005) and From Hell To Texas (2009).

Karen's statement: "Today feels a bit surreal as I officially announce my resignation from Nashville Pussy. Over the last eight years I've invested much blood, sweat, and tears in to the band. It's been an extraordinarily difficult decision for me to make, but I feel it's time for me to move on and explore the next chapter of rock 'n' roll and my life. I am sincerely and wholeheartedly grateful for the experiences, the stages, the amazing albums we've made, the globetrotting, the laughter, the tears, the parties, and most of all, the fans, that I've had the pleasure of sharing with Nashville Pussy. Thanks to all for the amazing opportunity! I will forever cherish it. Rest assured I will continue rocking, so keep your ears peeled! Best of luck to Nashville Pussy as they also move on into their next chapter."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nashville Pussy
Posted: 20.03.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 59 users
20.03.2013 - 15:20
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Who cares about some Nashville Pussy, when there is Alabama THUNDERpussy?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 1984 | This month: 8