Metal Storm logo
What do you do on Weekends?

Original post

Posted by Sunioj, 12.12.2006 - 20:12
What do you guys like doing on weekends?
What do you do on weekends when your days at school were boring and mundaine? Or when your job exhausted you till your ears started bleeding? Go to bars? Play music? Go swimming? I dont know so you tell me!!
08.07.2007 - 09:32
GhostofSanity
Account deleted
Guitar lessons on Saturday, play guitar, chill, watch TV, go on the computer, play video games, hang out with friends, pretty much what I do normally.
08.07.2007 - 11:45
Pinusar
Account deleted
Well, I could say the same about myself, because I quite rarely do something sophisticated. Usually, I just kill time
09.07.2007 - 01:14
SteelScream
Account deleted
Hmm, weekends are like a holiday for me, it is like christmas, here are my TOP 3 doings on weekends.
#1 - Concerts (Either i perform at them or just go watch one)
#2 - Spend quality time with me family (Don't see them everyday)
#3 - Drinking ( I do that everyday, but weekends means no limit )
09.07.2007 - 07:31
[southern]metal

Same thing I do everyday, hang out with friends and play music. The only difference, is on the weekend, I don't have to work.
----
oderint dum metuant
09.10.2007 - 22:03
Mustis
Account deleted
i do whatever going to concerts from local bands, or party, play basket or going to drink with some friends
09.10.2007 - 22:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 09.10.2007 at 22:03

i do whatever going to concerts from local bands, or party, play basket or going to drink with some friends

Basket I know there are in venezuela popular base ball but not basket
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.10.2007 - 22:41
Mustis
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 09.10.2007 at 22:34

Yes thats right here is popular the baseball but i really dont like it. i like more basket and soccer in my weekends and of course, go headbanging with some friends in some metal shows in here
09.10.2007 - 22:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 09.10.2007 at 22:41

Yes thats right here is popular the baseball but i really dont like it. i like more basket and soccer in my weekends and of course, go headbanging with some friends in some metal shows in here

Me to but you man ;wall: had perfect climat to play fotball any time in yera here I play may - september
----

apos;'
[image]
09.10.2007 - 23:01
Mustis
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 09.10.2007 at 22:45

Me to but you man ;wall: had perfect climat to play fotball any time in yera here I play may - september

its true here we have good weather all the year to do whatever i want to do, but is weird that we can practice any sport at any time and our national teams are bad in all except basket and baseball
09.10.2007 - 23:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 09.10.2007 at 23:01

its true here we have good weather all the year to do whatever i want to do, but is weird that we can practice any sport at any time and our national teams are bad in all except basket and baseball

why you dont swimm If I live there I would do it all year
----

apos;'
[image]
09.10.2007 - 23:15
Mustis
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 09.10.2007 at 23:10

Written by Guest on 09.10.2007 at 23:01

why you dont swimm If I live there I would do it all year

hahaha i like to swim, but its too common in here that is not special now, i dont like to swim a lot in a pool, i like to go to the beaches and do some kitesurf or something else, and of course, go to see the beautiful women we have in here. i swim a lot but only when i go to the beach in pools no just sometimes
09.10.2007 - 23:19
Nebel_Hexe
Account deleted
Back in the "good ol' days" ^_-: Hang out with complete noobs!
Nowadays: Reading, writing, drawing, painting, listening to music, short walks, photography, college work.
10.10.2007 - 01:43
Veneror
Account deleted
Play music. Walk in forests. Walk up mountains. Walk in the cemetery.
13.10.2007 - 02:20
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
i hope to flirt with a certain bartender tomorrow night
13.10.2007 - 08:41
Oracle
Orcinus
hmmm well now that ive moved in with my bf i usually hang out with him and listen to music, watch movies, go for walks and play games(nintendo and computer games). on sundays i just clean the place and sit around doing nothing while my bf is at work.
13.10.2007 - 22:23
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
All I do these days on weekends is work and do homework and go drinking with friends occasionally...
16.10.2007 - 21:36
Lord TJ

I always spend Saturday with my girlfriend, then Sunday im either with her again or with friends. Sometimes I have to work but its only 3 hours of my day. Not to bad.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
16.10.2007 - 22:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 10.10.2007 at 01:43

Same thinks, exept cemateries I done when I was in Swe and done it ewery day
----

apos;'
[image]
17.10.2007 - 20:07
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
I used to play football every weekends, but i injuried my leg and i can't play for a month or more. Now, i hang out with friends, study (i have to) and above all i listen to music.
18.10.2007 - 18:05
Sunioj

Written by Guest on 10.10.2007 at 01:43

When I was in highschool, whenever I would walk back home from drinking in the center of town, I would always be forced to walk through a sanctuary of an old run down Franciscan Catholic monastery because the army closed down the other routes. And theres nothing better to end the night then walking through the desolate garden where old tombs are being dug up for archaelogical purposes, it sends the most appropriate chills down the spine.
18.10.2007 - 19:52
Asphyxia
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 13.10.2007 at 02:20

HAHA The same one?!?
19.10.2007 - 03:22
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 18.10.2007 at 19:52

Written by Guest on 13.10.2007 at 02:20

HAHA The same one?!?

as last time? yeahh. That never happened though cuz I didn't get to go out that night [piss poor weather]

And I'mma be outta town this weekend......damn I gotta wait so long
21.10.2007 - 09:26
Stephen Hunley
Account deleted
Alot of hanging out with n00b friends who listen to shitty music lol.

I also spend alot of time in my house. I used to play guitar CONSTANTLY but now i just break it out on occasion.

Sometimes I party but not too often anymore.
23.10.2007 - 10:00
Fuath

im doing it:lol:

i actually hang out with my closest friend 90% of the time, when im not replying to threads
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

03.11.2007 - 04:52
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Friday: Computer
Saturday: Go to class on morning, play PC all afternoon until 11 PM, go to bed.
Sunday: Go to my cousin's (sometimes), computer, movies.

I don't have a GF and my friends or have a GF/BF or work. So I basically stay at home, at least until Ihave someone to go out with, or money to go to a bar, hehe.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
03.11.2007 - 05:09
Icewings
La Luna
Ok let me see !

Saturdays : Sleep exercise, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE !

sundays : choir Practice and then church choir and then Handel's Messiah practice ! and uhmm homework , being a singer takes most of your time so that's what I do !
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
05.11.2007 - 09:31
Deathamphetamine
Account deleted
I can sum up my weekends in one simple word......Beer.
10.01.2008 - 18:48
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Saturday, studying from 6 AM to 8, go out with my Gf all day, from 10 AM till night.
Sunday: more studying if I have to, play on computer, watch a movie... pretty random stuff.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
11.01.2008 - 16:36
Anton Alcolust

saturday : coming back from paris , chilling , seeing friends , etc ...
sunday : hangover , playing with my bands , coming back to paris ...
----
A.M.S.G.
12.01.2008 - 11:26
Opium
Account deleted
Working, most of the time. It only means good pay on Sundays I really don't have much to do, nor is there much that I can do here, on weekends. I find that I'm able and want to do much more in the weekdays, when there's less people about in town etc. Very convenient, since I'm misanthropic, in general.