Metal Storm logo
Sodom - Trailer For New Album Released

Thrash tank Sodom is serving up a new dose of metal next month and has released a trailer which sets the tone for the new album. You can hear the first sounds off Epitome Of Torture on the video located below while you prepare to be Sodom-ized.

You can also expect soon a new video for the single "Stigmatized" which was recently concluded by the band.

The new album will be available in Germany on April 26th, in Europe on April 29th and in the US/Canada on May 7th through SPV/Steamhammer. More album details can be found here.

Epitome Of Torture tracklist:

01. My Final Bullet
02. S.O.D.O.M.
03. Epitome Of Torture
04. Stigmatized
05. Cannibal
06. Shoot Today - Kill Tomorrow
07. Invocating The Demons
08. Katjuscha
09. Into The Skies Of War
10. Tracing The Victim
11. Waterboarding [limited edition bonus track]
12. Splitting The Atom [limited edition bonus track]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sodom
Posted: 28.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 49 users
29.03.2013 - 08:10
sbgmetal

I want more!
29.03.2013 - 21:36
DeathSlyzer

Hm, not bad. Sounds catchy and easily enjoyable. I don't think it'll be a favorite album of mine, but I do believe I can enjoy this more than the latest Kreator stuff, which is OK, but didn't really do that much more for me.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
30.03.2013 - 18:47
Angelic Storm
Melodious
That little snippet sounds awesome, I have to say! Over recent years, Sodom have definitely been more consistent than Kreator, for me. "In War And Pieces" was a hugely enjoyable album. More of the same certainly wouldn't go amiss!
01.04.2013 - 22:52
TrialByFire

Nice song. Completely overdone album cover though. Looks like they stuck too many pictures together in Photoshop.

Hits total: 3064 | This month: 4