Metal Storm logo
Månegarm - Reveal New Album Title, Artwork And Tracklist

Swedish metal horde Månegarm have shared the full details for their forthcoming album, to be titled Legions Of The North which shall be released at the end of June through Napalm Records. Featured below are the artwork and tracklist. Make sure you check it out.

A message from Markus Andé regarding their seventh studio album: "After nearly 20 years of Rock n' roll and seven released albums; Månegarm are back with their brand new effort - Legions Of The North. Legions Of The North is an album full of hard hitting melodies and ear catching refrains, all spiced with the special Månegarm flavor and served to you all in the best way. We're very proud to present this new album and we really hope that you will enjoy it. The Wolf is back... Prepare for war!"

Legions Of The North tracklist:

01. Arise
02. Legions Of The North
03. Eternity Awaits
04. Helvegr
05. Hordes Of Hel
06. Tor Hjälpe
07. Wake The Gods [bonus track]
08. Vigverk
09. Sons Of War
10. Echoes From The Past
11. Fallen
12. Forged In Fire
13. Raadh

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Månegarm
Posted: 04.04.2013 by Vombatus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 83 users
04.04.2013 - 16:18
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Great artwork!
04.04.2013 - 16:36
arj

Yeah awesome!
04.04.2013 - 20:46
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Boooobies
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.04.2013 - 21:19
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
OH GOD YES!! Finally This album is going to KILL! no doubt about it
05.04.2013 - 00:08
Warman
Erotic Stains
I am psyched, considering the latest effort was one of their best. But still, why so many songs in English? The Swedish lyrics have always been one of the reasons why I love the band, and the few songs they've done in English has so far been kinda "meh".
----
05.04.2013 - 00:13
Hedgewizard

I still have to get my hands on their last album. I love Manegarm, and this artwork looks great! It is odd having an album title from them in English, but I doubt it will impact the music. Not having a violinist certainly will, though.
05.04.2013 - 01:14
Igeldude

Looks awesome, though a bit strange having the title and much of the tracks in English. Týr did the same thing on theil last 2 albums, hope this isn't rurning into a trend, Scandinavian languages are my favorite. At least they still have a couple.
05.04.2013 - 20:02
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Hedgewizard on 05.04.2013 at 00:13

INot having a violinist certainly will, though.

They still use a violinist. At least during the recording updates offered on facebook it looked so.
06.04.2013 - 15:53
Hedgewizard

Written by Vombatus on 05.04.2013 at 20:02

They still use a violinist. At least during the recording updates offered on facebook it looked so.

Do they? That's good to hear. All I knew was that Janne Liljeqvist is no longer in the band. I'll have to follow Manegarm on Facebook now you mention it.

Hits total: 2933 | This month: 4