Metal Storm logo
Grim Reaper - New Album On The Way

Legendary heavy metal outfit Grim Reaper is working on their first studio album since 1987 when Rock You To Hell came out. The band begins recording the new album at the end of May and according to Steve Grimmett, it should be out in August/September.

As for the new record itself, old fans will certainly be in for a treat. Frontman Steve Grimmett told Terrorizer: "We've written ten songs so far, the target is 15 and then we'll record them and probably choose 12 maybe 13 songs for the album. The daunting task is that we haven't done a Grim Reaper album since 1987 and you never know what's gonna transpire out of that really. It's written in the old style and I don't know what people's reaction is going to be to it. Not really worried about it but obviously something in the back of my mind is always constantly thinking about it because of the way the songs are turning out and the way we're writing it, they are very very Grim Reaper."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Grim Reaper
Posted: 14.04.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
14.04.2013 - 19:55
DragonSavior X10

First Warlord, now Grim Reaper. This is going to be a very interesting year for traditional metal.
15.04.2013 - 14:25
Rot Teufel

That's really unexpected... good for them
----
Destroy all dreams, illusion damned in fire... A hellish need for power, it's my dark desire...
17.04.2013 - 21:24
Skeletonryche95

That came right out of nowhere! Its Grim Reaper though, so I'll definately check it out.

Hits total: 3134 | This month: 6