Metal Storm logo
Best TV show theme song

Original post

Posted by LeChron James, 16.04.2013 - 10:57
Most TV shows have intro songs, ranging from "I'm gonna mainline Draino to make that noise go away" to "GIVE ME MAS OF THAT NOIZE TO THE FACE"

So, the question is: Of the shows that have been or are on television, which song do you like, or annoys you the least?

I like the Sons of Anarchy song cuz it's short and I like the Community theme cuz while I was going to community college, I wanted to wind up, tied up, dead in a year while I was there.

GIVE YOUR OPINIONZ
04.11.2013 - 05:37
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
South Park's special Goth Kids episode had an amusing theme.

----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
05.11.2013 - 14:36
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
I fucking love the 'Vikings' theme song...

PS. The History Channel brodcasts a decent series wtf?!
15.05.2014 - 05:35
Mattybu

Browsing through this thread... how was this not ever here?

this one pertains to one of the earlier ones mentioned in the thread too.

28.06.2014 - 21:18
Mattybu

Have to mention that as well, I think it's the best theme song to any TV show.
01.07.2014 - 19:59
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I guess many have caught my attention, but I daresay the most memorable tune of the last couple of years for me has been the intro to BBC's Sherlock. The whole soundtrack of season 3 is superb IMHO.

I miss my Sherly so much.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
01.07.2014 - 21:05
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by AnGina-- on 01.07.2014 at 19:59
The whole soundtrack of season 3 is superb IMHO.

Yup! A big part of why I like the series definitely has to do with the ambiance of the show and the soundtrack has a big part to play in that. The music seamlessly blends in with a lot of different scenes and helps further add to the weight of both serious and quirky/playful moments. Especially when Cumberbatch is looking all pensive and the music takes a slightly darker tone...

No I'm not a Cumberbitch.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.07.2014 - 22:47
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.07.2014 at 21:05
Especially when Cumberbatch is looking all pensive and the music takes a slightly darker tone...

Killjoy, you make Cumberbitches look like amateurs.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
22.07.2014 - 08:14
Stunning Cactus

The original Pokemon Theme Song...hands down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
12.08.2014 - 11:41
raveneffect

Love Boardwalk Empire's theme song.

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Straight Up and Down. Fits like a glove.
29.09.2014 - 00:00
SelfXPlanetOrE

If your answer isn't the Twin Peaks theme song, then you're wrong.
06.04.2015 - 23:35
Krankheit
Account deleted
Airwolf! Oh sweet childhood memories!

02.07.2015 - 16:40
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
ThunderCats

He-Man

Conan The Adventurer

Batman The Animated Series
11.10.2017 - 18:09
Metal_Elle

The best TV shows theme song according to me are those of The X Files (1st place), The Simpsons, Code Quantum, MacGyver (the previous version with Richard Dean Anderson), V (the previous version with Robert Englund and Mark Singer), Supernatural (in the 2nd place), and and...I've no idea...LOL
12.10.2017 - 03:03
Nyarlatothep

Written by Guest on 06.04.2015 at 23:35

Airwolf! Oh sweet childhood memories!

Airwolf. Bloody Awsome.

I would like to add the theme song for the brilliant series Jack of all trades featuring our allmighty angel of Chins Bruce Camobell.
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
12.10.2017 - 21:27
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish