Metal Storm logo
Tristania - Release Second Teaser For New Album

Tristania have just released another preview clip of a new song titled "Himmelfall" on YouTube. The full version will be available on the band's seventh album, Darkest White, which is scheduled to be released on May 31st, 2013 via Napalm Records. The band promises to release a new full song soon.

You can also hear a teaser for another new song, "Darkest White", over here.

Darkest White tracklist:

01. Number
02. Darkest White
03. Himmelfall
04. Requiem
05. Diagnosis
06. Scarling
07. Night On Earth
08. Lavender
09. Cypher
10. Arteries

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tristania
Posted: 17.04.2013 by E?han1994

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 82 users
17.04.2013 - 22:29
BlackHalo83

I don't know why this band is even still together? But hey whatever, it sounds ok. I'm not a fan of Tristania after World Of Glass so don't take my opinion for it.
18.04.2013 - 02:27
Opethian

Written by BlackHalo83 on 17.04.2013 at 22:29

I don't know why this band is even still together? But hey whatever, it sounds ok. I'm not a fan of Tristania after World Of Glass so don't take my opinion for it.

no i agree with you
18.04.2013 - 05:36
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Well, that didn't sound bad at all. I guess that if they already changed so much I can't even enjoy a single song, they can do it again but for the better.
18.04.2013 - 06:47
Susan
Smeghead
Every album they have ever released has been wonderful. So excited for this new exploration of music.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
18.04.2013 - 07:08
R'Vannith
ghedengi
That album artwork makes me pause every time I see it. Looks very nice.
18.04.2013 - 23:22
Rasa

I don't understand all this hatred towards this band. Musicians evolve and change all the time. I can't stand this metalhead's approach of "oh, only the old <insert any band's name here> was good. Actually I prefer their natural change with each album thousand times more than, say, if they would release another version of Beyond the Veil all the time. I don't even care that Vibeke left. Mariangela is suitable for their new music just fine. And to say that band or a musician is bad only because you don't like their new direction is plainly ignorant.

Hits total: 3437 | This month: 3