Metal Storm logo
Narrow House - New Album Cover Art Unveiled

Ukrainian doom metal band Narrow House have started recording their new album and successor to A Key To Panngrieb in March. Currently all the material is being mixed for further mastering and the group has now revealed the album art for the next album which is titled Thanathonaut. This time they have collaborated with Christophe Dessaigne, a French photographer and digital artist.

His illustrations have been used for covers of many books including works of Stephen King, Agatha Christie, Margaret Atwood and other famous writers.

According to the band, "the face of the new Narrow House album (literally) will become an art called The Miracle and the Sleeper, which carries the same mystic spirit as A Key To Panngrieb. Get ready for a new journey to your inner world - it won't leave you indifferent."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Narrow House
Posted: 27.04.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
28.04.2013 - 11:22
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Their last album was excellent so I'm really looking forward to this.
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid

Hits total: 2428 | This month: 6