Poll

Who do you like the most - Meytal Cohen or Lux Drummerette

Lux Drummerette
Meytal Cohen

Total votes: 5
01.05.2013 - 11:41
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Who do you rate as best between Meytal Cohen and Lux Drummerette. Both do amazing metal drumming covers on YouTube, with a heavy emphasis on appearance, so take that into consideration when deciding who you prefer.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
01.05.2013 - 13:23
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Both of these are excellent , infact they are so good that they lick thousands of male drummers with using only one hand
Lux plays with high heel shoes
Meytal is otherwise brilliant

I love'm both
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
02.05.2013 - 14:10
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by heresiarch on 01.05.2013 at 13:23

Both of these are excellent , infact they are so good that they lick thousands of male drummers with using only one hand
Lux plays with high heel shoes
Meytal is otherwise brilliant

I love'm both

Yep, agree they are better than a lot of male drummers, especially on YouTube, where it seems people upload videos of themselves doing covers, regardless of their ability. Not sure about the high heels by Lux, just a gimmick to attract attention and Meytal often plays bare feet, for all the guys out there with foot fetishes. No doubt they are both good looking and play on that but their ability on the drums is the most important aspect for me. As a drummer myself, I watch their videos a lot to learn. Don't think I'll ever be as good as them though.
----
04.05.2013 - 16:26
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Both of these girls are my facebook friends
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
13.05.2013 - 05:53
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by heresiarch on 04.05.2013 at 16:26

Both of these girls are my facebook friends

If I was on Facebook, I'd like to do the same. Of course, being a real friend to either would be the most preferable situation.
----
02.09.2013 - 00:05
sidman52
I TELL THIS YOU CHUMS BOTH ARE HOT HAS HELL AND KNOW IT THEY COULD KICK MY ASS IN BATTLE