Search this topic:  
Who do you like the most - Meytal Cohen or Lux Drummerette

Lux Drummerette4
Meytal Cohen1

Total votes: 5

Ace Frawley
The Spaceman

01.05.2013 at 11:41
Who do you rate as best between Meytal Cohen and Lux Drummerette. Both do amazing metal drumming covers on YouTube, with a heavy emphasis on appearance, so take that into consideration when deciding who you prefer.
----
Tonight, tonight, is it just a rhapsody, or am I right? Tonight, tonight, is it all a mystery? I just can't fight no more...
heresiarch
Forever Dead

01.05.2013 at 13:23
Both of these are excellent , infact they are so good that they lick thousands of male drummers with using only one hand
Lux plays with high heel shoes
Meytal is otherwise brilliant

I love'm both
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman

02.05.2013 at 14:10
Written by heresiarch on 01.05.2013 at 13:23

Both of these are excellent , infact they are so good that they lick thousands of male drummers with using only one hand
Lux plays with high heel shoes
Meytal is otherwise brilliant

I love'm both

Yep, agree they are better than a lot of male drummers, especially on YouTube, where it seems people upload videos of themselves doing covers, regardless of their ability. Not sure about the high heels by Lux, just a gimmick to attract attention and Meytal often plays bare feet, for all the guys out there with foot fetishes. No doubt they are both good looking and play on that but their ability on the drums is the most important aspect for me. As a drummer myself, I watch their videos a lot to learn. Don't think I'll ever be as good as them though.
----
Tonight, tonight, is it just a rhapsody, or am I right? Tonight, tonight, is it all a mystery? I just can't fight no more...
heresiarch
Forever Dead

04.05.2013 at 16:26
Both of these girls are my facebook friends
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman

13.05.2013 at 05:53
Written by heresiarch on 04.05.2013 at 16:26

Both of these girls are my facebook friends

If I was on Facebook, I'd like to do the same. Of course, being a real friend to either would be the most preferable situation.
----
sidman52

02.09.2013 at 00:05
I TELL THIS YOU CHUMS BOTH ARE HOT HAS HELL AND KNOW IT THEY COULD KICK MY ASS IN BATTLE

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.