Metal Storm logo
Orpheus - Bassist Milky Passes Away

This day sucks. After the terrible news that Slayer's guitarist Jeff Hanneman has passed away, we now receive news that Orpheus' bassist has also passed away when the band is about to release their new album Resillusion.

Statement from the band: "It is with great sorrow and heartache that we at Orpheus Omega have to announce the sudden passing of our Brother and Band mate Milky. With this shock on the eve of our album launch show we had a decision to make and we have decided that the show will go forward, however we will not be performing, instead we will be holding our set time as a listening party for all of you to hear the final product that we and Milky worked so hard for. All we ask is that you all come and support the acts playing and show your respects to a person and a talent that was taken far too soon. We will only be selling copies of the album as it is the last work of Milky and we feel to deny you that as fans and friends would not be in Milky's best wishes. Thank you all in advance for your support. Orpheus Omega."

Source: orpheusofficial.com
Band profile: Orpheus Omega
Posted: 03.05.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 100 users
03.05.2013 - 17:27
Nefarious
Doom Knight
What a terrible day

RIP
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
03.05.2013 - 18:24
Lit.
Account deleted
Can't at least give us a breather?
R.I.P.

Hits total: 3076 | This month: 6