Metal Storm logo
Almah - New Album Update

Brazilians Almah continue working on their fourth studio album, yet untitled, and have released a new album update as well as videos from the pre-production stages. You can watch the videos below which feature new material from the band. At the moment, the musicians are finishing the pre-production of new songs at the home studio of the frontman/founder of the band Edu Falaschi (ex-Angra). According to Falaschi, "the new album will be more positive. While Motion (2011) is a fucking heavy, tense and dark album, the new one will be hopeful with fast songs".

Edu Falaschi comments: "Hello guys, the new album is almost ready, we are finishing the last songs now! We'd like to show you one part of a new song: it's a guitar duel with tapping and right now we are working at this idea! Very soon the whole new material will be ready for the recording!"

Also, an extensive picture gallery is available here.

Source: almah.com.br
Band profile: Almah
Posted: 05.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 46 users
05.05.2013 - 14:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What is purpose of those videos if in this site only BloodTears and Slaytalica can understand what they say
same rest of world , how many speeks portuagese?
why bands can not made such videos in english
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.05.2013 - 14:49
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 05.05.2013 at 14:38

What is purpose of those videos if in this site only BloodTears and Slaytalica can understand what they say

I can translate it to you, if you like, he's just introducing the music that he will show, the guitar duel. Everything else is already explained in the news article. I think the most important thing is the music really.

And the first video is just music, so that works.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
05.05.2013 - 14:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 05.05.2013 at 14:49

I can translate it to you, if you like, he's just introducing the music that he will show, the guitar duel. Everything else is already explained in the news article. I think the most important thing is the music really.

Yes music works, but Almah and also Angra is and was international band, big big fan bases are in europe to .... what will happen if they would talk in WAO in portuages
This is why I like Angela Gasow move, speek english in WAO even she is german
----

apos;'
[image]
05.05.2013 - 14:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 05.05.2013 at 14:49

Yes music works, but Almah and also Angra is and was international band, big big fan bases are in europe to .... what will happen if they would talk in WAO in portuages
This is why I like Angela Gasow move, speek english in WAO even she is german
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 2018 | This month: 2