Original post

Posted by Dead Ohlin, 16.12.2006 - 20:21
Sometimes,I dont like being in bed on my own in some
places i start to wonder if there's anything in the room
and burrow down under the covers.
16.06.2011 - 17:23
Timmeh
Dudeman
For those of you who think the dark is not a worthy opponent. I challenge thee to.
Challenge:
1. Wait until midnight.
2. Journey into a forest (preferably one that is far from civilization).
3. Whip out your ipod and blair some Silencer
Good luck
17.06.2011 - 00:18
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Timmeh on 16.06.2011 at 17:23

For those of you who think the dark is not a worthy opponent. I challenge thee to.
Challenge:
1. Wait until midnight.
Good luck

try drinking on graveyard in middle of forest ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
21.06.2011 - 20:18
Kitty

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 17.06.2011 at 00:18

Challenge:
1. Wait until midnight.
Good luck

we used to do that all the time when i was 14 or so. not very exciting after you sit there for more than half an hour...
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
21.06.2011 - 20:21
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Kitty on 21.06.2011 at 20:18

Challenge:
1. Wait until midnight.
Good luck

we used to do that all the time when i was 14 or so. not very exciting after you sit there for more than half an hour.

u got scared or got unpleasant feeling while doing such stuff?
btw i grew up in very scary place so this things mentioned earlier are not scaring me ..
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
21.06.2011 - 20:29
Kitty

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 21.06.2011 at 20:21

Written by Kitty on 21.06.2011 at 20:18

Challenge:
1. Wait until midnight.
Good luck

we used to do that all the time when i was 14 or so. not very exciting after you sit there for more than half an hour.

btw i grew up in very scary place so this things mentioned earlier are not scaring me ..

not really, by the age of 14 iv'e already seen and done worse. and yeah i remember we discussed that once.
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
21.06.2011 - 20:34
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Kitty on 21.06.2011 at 20:29

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 21.06.2011 at 20:21

not really, by the age of 14 iv'e already seen and done worse. and yeah i remember we discussed that once.

yes i remember ... but i must agree that after few times it just get boring.... there are better ways to use darkness,forests,and haunted/deserted locations
----
04.07.2011 - 16:22
Yavanna

I have photophobia, always have to wear dark glasses, maybe I am more afraid of the light than from the dark
I like lying awake in bed at night in the dark ( in summer), as if "feeling" the dark, when there is no light, you can hear more things, the night is so full of the symphony of silence
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
05.07.2011 - 02:10
Mattybu

I don't like being outside in the dark. Mostly because you can't see the bugs (lots of trees around me, trees=bugs) and they can be really annoying, and there's other animals like coyotes that are around at night, and while I think I could defend myself, I don't really want to run into any at night. Indoors, the only problem is the potential of tripping, knocking something over, etc. Not really that afraid of the dark. Mostly because when you think about it, it's just everything... With less light.
05.07.2011 - 23:09
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Yavanna on 04.07.2011 at 16:22

I have photophobia, always have to wear dark glasses, maybe I am more afraid of the light than from the dark
I like lying awake in bed at night in the dark ( in summer), as if "feeling" the dark, when there is no light, you can hear more things, the night is so full of the symphony of silence

The night is when the earth is actually peaceful.
21.07.2011 - 08:26
whatsacow

I don't like total silence, it trips me out. Total silence in total darkness is a bit eerie. But if theres noise, even creepy as fuck noises in the middle of the night, im not scared. Its silence and darkness combined. I also have an insanely weird phobia of walking past mirrors in the dark.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
23.09.2011 - 16:03
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
I have a phobia of pitch-black darkness. It really freaks me out. One time, we had a power cut, so I ran to open the window, but the shutters were closed, and they worked by electricity, so I fell to the ground and ran my fingers down the shutters. I feel like the dark is eating me..... Fear Of The Dark, Yeah!
However, I like mild darkness, while you can still see.
23.09.2011 - 22:25
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
I hate the dark i always imagine someone behind me waiting to pounce and suck my blood clean!
28.03.2013 - 16:49
Jpageforever

I like the dark, I'm practically nocturnal when I don't have to deal with school or parents XD. I live in the woods, it's awesome.
28.03.2013 - 17:51
ANGEL REAPER

Afraid of dark,you say?! The dark is afraid of me!
----
28.03.2013 - 21:24
FOOCK Nam

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.03.2013 at 17:51

Kudos! : )

I like dark and night, its fantastic when seeing sparkling lights on street/bridge during night
29.03.2013 - 00:48
ANGEL REAPER

Written by FOOCK Nam on 28.03.2013 at 21:24

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.03.2013 at 17:51

Kudos! : )

I like dark and night, its fantastic when seeing sparkling lights on street/bridge during night

i actually live on country side so i am used to darkness after the nightfall .Its fun to sit in dark and watch the lights so far in the distance ...
----
30.09.2013 - 09:38
mischievous_mess

I´d rather claim the opposite. I like the dark and truly enjoy going for long walks outside at night.
----
I´ve always loved the night
... and darkness.
01.10.2013 - 15:26
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Yes I'm afraid of the dark. Sometimes when I'm walking and it's dark I'm always worried about stepping in poop

But yeah, I can sometimes be scared in the dark, but not always, sometimes places can just be creepy, and if it's pitch black it makes it even creepier.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
01.10.2013 - 20:27
mischievous_mess

Written by Spirit Molecule on 01.10.2013 at 15:26

I can sometimes be scared in the dark, but not always, sometimes places can just be creepy, and if it's pitch black it makes it even creepier.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but out of curiosity, what is it that you find scary/creepy about the dark? Is it because it's harder to see your surroundings or...?
----
... and darkness.
01.10.2013 - 22:46
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by mischievous_mess on 01.10.2013 at 20:27

Written by Spirit Molecule on 01.10.2013 at 15:26

I can sometimes be scared in the dark, but not always, sometimes places can just be creepy, and if it's pitch black it makes it even creepier.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but out of curiosity, what is it that you find scary/creepy about the dark? Is it because it's harder to see your surroundings or...?

................hard to stop crying?
02.10.2013 - 09:54
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

Well it's not just the dark, sometimes places can just be creepy. Haven't you had a weird feeling in some places? Like chills down your spine ?
Hell, you live in Norway, you would know I guess
Anyway, like I said, it's the places and not just the dark, but in the dark these places would be a lot creepier. It could be cause it's hard to see your surroundings as well, but I don't know, it's never the same. Like I don't have the feeling every time in the dark, it's just certain places. So I guess I will still say that it's the places and not just the dark for me.

Where in Norway do you live ?
----

Last fm
Don't click here
02.10.2013 - 12:49
mischievous_mess

Written by Spirit Molecule on 02.10.2013 at 09:54

Well it's not just the dark, sometimes places can just be creepy. Haven't you had a weird feeling in some places? Like chills down your spine ?
Hell, you live in Norway, you would know I guess
Anyway, like I said, it's the places and not just the dark, but in the dark these places would be a lot creepier. It could be cause it's hard to see your surroundings as well, but I don't know, it's never the same. Like I don't have the feeling every time in the dark, it's just certain places. So I guess I will still say that it's the places and not just the dark for me.

Where in Norway do you live ?

Far up north, in a city called Tromsø. Are you aware that we have about two months of polar night up here every year? Means that we pretty much see no sight of the sun during that time and that it's constantly dark.
----
... and darkness.
02.10.2013 - 12:51
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by mischievous_mess on 02.10.2013 at 12:49

Means that we pretty much see no sight of the sun during that time and that it's constantly dark.

what great phenomena is that
----
The Fangirl.
02.10.2013 - 13:25
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Afraid of dark ? no not really, not at all, in fact it's people that make the darkness creepy, otherwise I enjoy nighttime more than day, during the day I'm always annoyed by the light of sun and all the noises people add to the whole day, in night everything is peaceful and more beautiful and even somehow mysterious which I really love it,the best time for contemplation and creation, my own room is always dark by a dark color curtain to stop the light come in. Instead of darkness I'm more afraid of height,always I feel dizzy in heights.
----
The Fangirl.
02.10.2013 - 13:44
mischievous_mess

Written by angel. on 02.10.2013 at 12:51

Means that we pretty much see no sight of the sun during that time and that it's constantly dark.

what great phenomena is that

Yes, pretty odd too though... During summer it's the other way around. Then it's bright 24/7 :/
----
... and darkness.
02.10.2013 - 14:22
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

Far up north, in a city called Tromsø. Are you aware that we have about two months of polar night up here every year? Means that we pretty much see no sight of the sun during that time and that it's constantly dark.

Ah cool, I did want to go to Tromso when I was in Sweden. Wanted to check out the Aurora, but I didn't have the time. I stayed in Sweden during the winter so I know about the sun not being out for long and I didn't have a problem with that.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
02.10.2013 - 18:09
Mad Arab666

I need the dark to be able to sleep. Otherwise I just can't fall in a deep sleep.
A little bit of light can wake me up quite easily.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
03.10.2013 - 10:23
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mad Arab666 on 02.10.2013 at 18:09

I need the dark to be able to sleep. Otherwise I just can't fall in a deep sleep.
A little bit of light can wake me up quite easily.

you would be fucked if you lived in Antarctica in the summer.

i read that bright light when your sleeping can actually fuck with your memory and cause you to piss more... hmm
16.11.2013 - 08:26
Mrophine

I love the silence and the solitude i find in darkness.. i kinda hate that there isn't any real darkness in city i live in anymore filled with streetlights and what not.