Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Sometimes,I dont like being in bed on my own in some
places i start to wonder if there's anything in the room
and burrow down under the covers.
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
16.12.2006 - 21:10
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Yes, I'm afraid of the dark and sometimes it's quite embarrassing. My sister can frighten me easily in a dark room or when we're walking outside in the dark. Strange noices combined with the darkness are the worst as I often start to imagine there's something dangerous in the shadows...
----
You'll never walk alone.
16.12.2006 - 22:06
danzig111
Account deleted
fricking paranoia

i used to be when I was a little boy though, i was scared that some shadowy figure was out to get me. But nowadays, no, I'm not afraid at all .
16.12.2006 - 22:39
Vrana

No, I'm not afraid of the dark, but I must confess that sometimes I really have frightening feeling. It's kinda sad that sometimes I'm afraid walking throught my own house when I'm alone and there's no light on . Fortunatly, I don't have problems like my sister: she can't sleep without one light open... I don't know why (maybe because there was always a light opened when she went to bed? I don't know), but she always has a little light (or the big light outside the room) opened and it was quite disturbing, when we were sharing the same room. I need a total dark to fall asleep.
16.12.2006 - 23:36
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
im not at all. in fact, i can't sleep unless its pitch black (or close to that)

im so manly
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
17.12.2006 - 00:02
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@ Mr. Tee:

Anyway, No, I'm not really afraid either. But sometimes I think some pretty crazy thoughts and Scare myself, and I think Darkness adds to those thoughts.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
17.12.2006 - 04:03
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I think that being afraid of the dark might be because of the ideas of someone frightening you and stuff, but I'm about to think that this might be because you're with yourself, no one else, you have to face the things by yourself.
I must confess that there are some days when I'm really afraid of the dark, because of the reasons I posted above, but usually dark is quite normal for me, fortunately
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
17.12.2006 - 04:13
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
What a silly question to ask. I'm not afraid of the dark. However, I cannot help thinking that as I stare at the abyss, the abyss stares back at me.
17.12.2006 - 05:35
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@Insineratehymn: I hate to get off topic but, I know that quote from somewhere before, wasn't it a Philosopher? and if so who?
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

17.12.2006 - 06:08
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Arian Totalis on 17.12.2006 at 05:35

@Insineratehymn: I hate to get off topic but, I know that quote from somewhere before, wasn't it a Philosopher? and if so who?

It's from Nietzsche! (sorry for off-topic post)
17.12.2006 - 09:18
Lupas
Maximus
No , not at all.
Darkness is a friend to a soul
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
17.12.2006 - 10:35
Valentin B
Iconoclast
yeah, i love that quote about the abyss!
i'm not afraid of the dark, unless it's completely black and i can't see where i'm going. as for the usual "wake up in the middle of the night and see some sort of spectre passing through the room" situation, i had none of that.
i used to be afraid when i had to pass through a very dark room(like when i stay up late at night and have to pass through my hallway to get to my bedroom,which is dark even during the day) and i start thinking stuff,like "woah, it's so dark in there!!" and combined with a lil bit of strange sounds and unusual noises, it can scare me a little, but that was when i was smaller. i used to get over this by generally not thinking anything while i went through the dark place until i got up in my bed.
17.12.2006 - 22:16
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Of course not! What kind of question is that?
I love darkness, it helps me to think about stuff, to make plans, to relax, and to fall asleep faster, haha.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
18.12.2006 - 15:52
Sunioj

I think darkness is magical, enticing, enchanting because it puts an illusion over everything that can be seen in the light, but I feel that whenever I am afraid of the dark, its of something that I have not dealt with yet like hidden emotions or thoughts.
18.12.2006 - 23:54
Damnated
Churchburner
I'm afraid in the dark if I'm in a middle of a forest. yeah, i did this a loads of times in the past, I nearly crapped my pants once highly recommended. it really makes you free, everything you care about in that moment is your own life. and nothing more.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
19.12.2006 - 00:35
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
Hahaha, I LOVE the dark!! I like to got to my backyard in the night and just stare at the moon.
19.12.2006 - 04:56
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@Moribund: Ah dude, I love the Moon! It's like, My most favorite thing ever.
sorry for the off topic.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

19.12.2006 - 10:35
Eight
Shapeshifter
Some time ago i've been afaraid of it, but now it's very relaxing. The best part of the darkness for me, is to stare at the stars, makes you feel your not alone.
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
19.12.2006 - 11:22
Winter Death
Account deleted
Not in the least.
19.12.2006 - 15:59
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 17.12.2006 at 22:16

I love darkness, it helps me to think about stuff, to make plans, to relax, and to fall asleep faster, haha.

I agree with you,cus in your country ' Colombia ' there are lot of things that you
fear of , more than the dark!
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
19.12.2006 - 16:42
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
As a little boy I used to, but nowadays I am no longer afraid of the dark.Maybe because I started listening to metal!
----
that which shines without names and forms...
19.12.2006 - 16:45
Warman
Erotic Stains
Well, up here it's always dark during this time of year. Can't say that I'm comfortable alone in the dark, but I am not really scared. If I get scared it's usually because me and my friends scare ourselves with stories and talk about stuff that might happen
----
19.12.2006 - 16:45
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I'm not afraid of the dark, but I have a really really lame phobia - storms. I hate it when I see the lightning in the middle of the night, it really gives me goose bumps. I really hate it, because I know it's a perfectly natural phenomenon but I have this fear from when I was a kid and I was home all alone and there was a really big storm out there. I guess Ride The Lightning therefore shouldn't be my favourite album tho
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
19.12.2006 - 17:32
marilin
Account deleted
I don't fear the dark! But in dark room I have a sick habit to imagine something creepy near to me and then I freeze for fear...
19.12.2006 - 17:40
FOOCK Nam

I both fear and like the darkness. I often like to stay in the dark with some little light. Though when I just wacthed a horror movie or thinked of ghost, I immediately shiver and fear when I was staying in dark. Anyways dark has its beautfy of tranquillity
19.12.2006 - 21:07
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Dead Ohlin on 19.12.2006 at 15:59

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 17.12.2006 at 22:16

I agree with you,cus in your country ' Colombia ' there are lot of things that you fear of , more than the dark!

Maybe teh guerrilla men, but that's all. DAmn, I hate that bad image that people has of this country...
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

20.12.2006 - 08:09
FOOCK Nam

@+{Reinhard}+, Im just a bit currious, what do those guerilla men do in Colombia? I guess in Ecuador or some country arround those also have guerillas. One dude from Ecuador added me and his page desgined with guerrilla image
20.12.2006 - 15:46
Sunioj

My scandinavian friends hate the dark because of how little the sun shines at differrent seasons.
20.12.2006 - 20:38
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by FOOCK Nam on 20.12.2006 at 08:09

@+{Reinhardt}+, Im just a bit currious, what do those guerilla men do in Colombia? I guess in Ecuador or some country arround those also have guerillas. One dude from Ecuador added me and his page desgined with guerrilla image

Well Jet, in short, they are terrorists. They kidnap, kill inocent people, recruit people against their will (including children), plant landmines that have caused many peoples the loss of arms, legs,,,

And they also are drug dealers, they cultivate land to grow cocaine, in order to finance their terrorist actions. The fact is that they call themselves a "revolutionary group" but they only kill innocent people and kidnap innocent people, and say they want a peace solution to the conflict, but they keep with their terrorist actions.
----

21.12.2006 - 08:45
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 20.12.2006 at 20:38

Written by FOOCK Nam on 20.12.2006 at 08:09

@+{Reinhardt}+, Im just a bit currious, what do those guerilla men do in Colombia? I guess in Ecuador or some country arround those also have guerillas. One dude from Ecuador added me and his page desgined with guerrilla image

Well Jet, in short, they are terrorists. They kidnap, kill inocent people, recruit people against their will (including children), plant landmines that have caused many peoples the loss of arms, legs,,,

And they also are drug dealers, they cultivate land to grow cocaine, in order to finance their terrorist actions. The fact is that they call themselves a "revolutionary group" but they only kill innocent people and kidnap innocent people, and say they want a peace solution to the conflict, but they keep with their terrorist actions.

Well Reinhardt, While I am Not Advocating the Actions of these men, I still have to Ask, Why would they do it if they didn't believ in it? People don't just kidnap, Kill, and maim simply for the sake of doing so, they must feel Justified in their actions, not that I agree with them, but I must look at it from two points of View, you know? It's like how England still controlls a portion of Ireland, look at how long fighting has been going on with that, the fact was that they wanted to be their own country, and not to be ruled by the U.K. and personally, I think Ireland has that right to be free, though innocents should not have to suffer. But I really have no Idea what the Idealisms of Columbian Guerillas are, or if it's even about being sovereign. I am Just playing the Devils Advocate here.

Wow guys, we are getting way off topic.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko