Lone wanderer
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 05.11.2007 at 02:36

Written by Stalker on 25.09.2007 at 15:13

Written by Øyvind on 25.09.2007 at 12:56

...no one can see you either...

Dont be so sure.....

BITCH!

Now I have to go turn on the lights.

Hhahah, well, you are lucky, at least you have lights.
----
26.11.2007 - 07:51
Oracle
Orcinus
Hmmmmm i wish there could be blackouts from all the storms thats been happening. its soo fun knowing that you cant turn any of the lights on lol. its not as fun if you just go and turn the lights of pretending there is a black out. i also love scaring people when its dark lol.

I really hate watching horror movies in the dark. god damn they are scary. especially when you hae people roaring at you while you are watching them.
26.11.2007 - 08:32
Opium
Account deleted
I actually come alive during the dark, when walking about at night, so it's a no from me
29.11.2007 - 04:26
Anton Alcolust

fear of the daaaark
feaaaatr of the daaaaaaaaaaark
lalalalala

sorry =)
----
A.M.S.G.
29.11.2007 - 17:42
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
Written by Anton Alcolust on 29.11.2007 at 04:26

fear of the daaaark
feaaaatr of the daaaaaaaaaaark
lalalalala

sorry =)

Damn I was going to say the same thing!!! looooooooooooooool

Well back to the subject.....ehhm....
NO....
I was once challenged to go through a cemetary at about 4 AM and well it was like taking a walk in the park, no big deal
BUT.....
If the dark had monsters and I was unarmed then I think I'll re-consider being afraid (DAMN too much video games)
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
29.11.2007 - 18:42
Dian Cécht
Account deleted
forests are good places to test if you are afraid of the Dark ... even the edge of forests.

I m not afraid of the Dark... I m afraid of things that I cannot see
30.11.2007 - 08:35
MadGatsu

Written by Guest on 29.11.2007 at 18:42

forests are good places to test if you are afraid of the Dark ... even the edge of forests.

Or the things that lurk while its dark
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
30.11.2007 - 10:28
Dian Cécht
Account deleted
behind trees .... or under your bed.
01.12.2007 - 16:22
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Written by Guest on 29.11.2007 at 18:42

Sometimes, i can see shapes in complete darkness. I'm getting blind...
01.12.2007 - 16:25
Timsen
Account deleted
Why should I test if I'm afraid of darkness by striding through the forest at night?
As a matter of fact I think I'm not afraid of the Dark...
When I can't see anything, how can their be something to fear?
01.12.2007 - 16:37
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Guest on 01.12.2007 at 16:25

When I can't see anything, how can their be something to fear?

There can always be something lurking in the shadows my friend....
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
01.12.2007 - 23:32
Smurfophagist

Fear of the dark is pretty much a natural thing. In the dark, man cannot rely on his most important sense, the sight. Then he feels fear, and at that time adrenaline starts flowing to all of his muscles, making him more competent to fight or to run in such an 'inhospitable' environment.
Btw, did anyone read any articles about the so called 'shadow people'. There are a lot of sightings reported lately...
But common sense does not allow me to believe crap like that
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
02.12.2007 - 03:17
Oracle
Orcinus
Well i used to be afraid to walk outside in the dark when i lived next to my uncle coz he would hide behind trees and jump out while me and my cousin were walking up to his place and scare the crap out of us. also watching Horror movies in the dark while he's around is baaaddd too
04.12.2007 - 03:00
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Oracle on 02.12.2007 at 03:17

Well i used to be afraid to walk outside in the dark when i lived next to my uncle coz he would hide behind trees and jump out while me and my cousin were walking up to his place and scare the crap out of us. also watching Horror movies in the dark while he's around is baaaddd too

So i was right! There can always be something lurking in the shadows!
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

04.12.2007 - 03:04
TheReaperBuzznet
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 04.01.2007 at 05:21

I used to be afraid of the dark when I was younger, actually truth be told it was my dads fault i became afraid. When i was about 6-7 my dad would always play Doom on the computer with the noise all the way up.

Whenever i went to bed of a night time i would always hear roaring/screaming noises from out of my room. Back then i didnt know it was the noises from the doom game so i was really terrified then.
Whenever i needed to go to the toilet in the middle of the night i would hear those noise and run back to my room or wake my mum up.
Eventually my mum got sick of the lack of sleep from me waking her up that she uninstalled the game and beat my dad to stop him re-installing it.

I dont fear the dark as much now but i prefer the dark outside rather than indoors.

Greatest post I've ever read. Your dad sounds awesome.
04.12.2007 - 03:16
Oracle
Orcinus
@+{Jonas}+: OMG YES!!!! animals, people, uncles and everything lurks around in the shadows.

actually i used to be scared of the dark after playing Zelda on N64. fuck i used to be soooo scared of the enemies in that game but i still played it anyway though
08.12.2007 - 04:04
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Oracle on 04.12.2007 at 03:16

@+{Jonas}+: OMG YES!!!! animals, people, uncles and everything lurks around in the shadows.

actually i used to be scared of the dark after playing Zelda on N64. fuck i used to be soooo scared of the enemies in that game but i still played it anyway though

You forgot bugs... And trolls. Trolls in teh dark, like the Rhapsody song

Oh you should try with Silent Hill. I tried, playing it with my cousin in ad ark room. Spooky.
----

08.12.2007 - 23:03
Carrion
Account deleted
Well not usually, because you can just be calm and think whatever comes to your head. But I do sometimes see spooky characters in the walls and stuff, so naturally I keep an axe under my bed.
28.02.2008 - 04:49
Svartlock

No, I don't think so, I like it when it's dark
17.03.2008 - 23:07
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
im not at all afraid of the dark but when you are trying to sleep on your own in an empty house and you hear something whispering from next to you of course ya gonna be freaked out (god this happened once and i had to sleep with all the lights on and sometthing heavy in my hand...)
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
19.03.2008 - 13:27
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
darkness is my essence and I often in a darkness with music that show my agony
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
21.03.2008 - 14:23
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Be afraid,be very afraid,the darkness is coming!!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
05.05.2008 - 06:19
AngelofGrief

Only at my parents house, they live in the country and have freak'n coyotes and wild dogs that will follow you, and the really bad thing is that their not scared of people.
05.05.2008 - 08:40
MadGatsu

Written by SlaytallicA on 21.03.2008 at 14:23

Boo....
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
05.05.2008 - 13:59
owl

Yeah.. I'd too be afraid if I knew this Darkness -> <- was coming my way. Brrrr.

I'm not afraid of the dark. The only time I had to sleep with lights on was when I was like 12 and lived in an old house, with lots of cockroaches. They'd creep out at night and I even felt one crawling in my hair in bed.
These days I only keep the lights on at night to keep away mosquitoes, or else they won't let me sleep.
----
05.05.2008 - 19:16
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by owl on 05.05.2008 at 13:59

Yeah.. I'd too be afraid if I knew this Darkness -> <- was coming my way. Brrrr.

I'm not afraid of the dark. The only time I had to sleep with lights on was when I was like 12 and lived in an old house, with lots of cockroaches. They'd creep out at night and I even felt one crawling in my hair in bed.
These days I only keep the lights on at night to keep away mosquitoes, or else they won't let me sleep.

if that that was the real darkness then I would be totally f*cked! I Couldn't even sleep!!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
15.08.2008 - 11:15
Oracle
Orcinus
I hate the dark when there are Bats outside
They scare me a lot.
15.08.2008 - 13:11
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Oracle on 15.08.2008 at 11:15

I hate the dark when there are Bats outside
They scare me a lot.

have you seen the film Batman Begins?

ok, joking aside, i'm only afraid of the dark when i have to walk through my house in the middle of the night, and i have to be EXTRA careful because i might bump into stuff and make a lot of noise.

Written by Smurfophagist on 01.12.2007 at 23:32

Fear of the dark is pretty much a natural thing. In the dark, man cannot rely on his most important sense, the sight. Then he feels fear, and at that time adrenaline starts flowing to all of his muscles, making him more competent to fight or to run in such an 'inhospitable' environment.
Btw, did anyone read any articles about the so called 'shadow people'. There are a lot of sightings reported lately...
But common sense does not allow me to believe crap like that

dude.. i didn't know about these apparitions before, but if they look like this:

i'd be scared shitless too if i saw one.
15.08.2008 - 13:24
Oracle
Orcinus
@Valentin B: Haha no i havent seen it but batman is an acception as he is a man. bats are eww and they turn into vampires after midnight so i choose not to go outside then but sometimes i have to unfortunately as the second toilet is in a shed (our room not part of the house it's next ot the shed) so yeah i get Matt to come outside with me whenever i need to go to the dunny Lol nah im joking, Matt doesnt come to the toilet with me. I have crosses and garlic around my neck to warn off vampires.
15.08.2008 - 16:21
Macedonia
Account deleted
I am not afraid of dark cause I OWN THE DARK!!!!:)