Metal Storm logo
Havok - New Album Details Announced

American thrashers Havok have news for you. They are releasing their upcoming third studio album, entitled Unnatural Selection, on June 25th, 2013 in North America via Candlelight Records. The first single, "Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death", will hit Loud Rock/Metal radio on May 27th, 2013.

Unnatural Selection was produced by David Sanchez with mixing handled by Terry Date (Pantera, Overkill, Deftones). The ten-song album features original artwork from Polish illustrator Rafal Wechterowicz (Slayer, Mastodon) and was mastered by James Murphy (Aborted, World Under Blood, Abigail Williams).

Unnatural Selection tracklist:

01. I Am The State
02. Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death
03. It Is True
04. Under The Gun
05. Waste Of Life
06. Untitled
07. Chasing The Edge
08. Worse Than War
09. Children Of The Grave [Black Sabbath cover]
10. Unnatural Selection

Havok has planned three special record release performances. Tickets go on sale today at venue box offices and companion ticket agencies. A copy of Unnatural Selection will be included with ticket purchase to these area performances. The band are currently touring Europe and planning a full North American tour for early summer.

Special record release performances:

6/21/13 - Marquis Theatre - Denver, CO
6/22/13 - Black Sheep - Colorado Springs, CO
6/23/13 - Aggie Theater - Ft. Collins, CO

[Also thanks to marcha2510 for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Havok
Posted: 09.05.2013 by Vykintas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 57 users
09.05.2013 - 18:32
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Oh man, I can't wait for this! Time Is Up was definitely one of my top albums of 2011.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

09.05.2013 - 22:56
Ritual_Suicide
Account deleted
The inclusion of that Children of the Grave cover has my interest perked. Maybe it'll be more diverse than the last two albums.
10.05.2013 - 00:52
Olli
Best new thrash band, hands down. Really looking forward to this!
Same name as the Flotsam and Jetsam song? Wonder if that's a coincidence
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
10.05.2013 - 11:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Yourrrrrrrrr, time is up!

Well, will horribly look forward to this.
10.05.2013 - 23:35
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I have to admit I would like to hear the cover of what was probably the heaviest song at the time, but I hope the sound will be more similar to the debut than Time is Up.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy

Hits total: 3332 | This month: 7