Metal Storm logo
Cinderella - Bassist Suffers Mild Heart Attack

Inga Brittingham, singer of Naked Beggars and wife of Glam Metal band Cinderella/Naked Beggars bassist Eric Brittingham, has issued the following update:

"It's been a rough week. I wanted to finally share what we have been through. Eric suffered a mild heart attack last week. We are slowly getting through this period. Even through all of this healing time the rest of the band is continuing to write for the third album."

Naked Beggars' upcoming CD will be the group's first since the addition of drummer Lisa Rav, who is described in a press release as "the best rock drummer rock has seen in a long time. . . Lisa brings tremendous talent and new possibilities to the band. In addition to her drumming skills and experience, she is an accomplished vocalist. She is a hard-hitting, visual performer who we feel is a perfect fit for us."

As a result of the situation Naked Beggars were forced to cancel their New Year's Eve show.

Source: metal-rules.com
Band profile: Cinderella
Posted: 17.12.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 9 users
18.12.2006 - 02:58
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Not something you want to happen to anyone, thankfully it was only mild and Eric still with us.

Not much of a fan with Cinderella's music but hope he gets well soon and starts working on what he like to do, and thats make music.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
20.12.2006 - 09:57
MUSIC?
Account deleted
Gotta love all the fall out from the 80's. By that I mean cocaine.

Or I could be an insensitive prick. Either way, I curse the name Lordi for bringing back Hair Metal!

Hits total: 3102 | This month: 12