Metal Storm logo
Bare Infinity - Returns

A little over a year after calling it quits, symphonic power metal band Bare Infinity is ready to return to the music scene. Guitarist Tomas stated on the band's official site that a new album is being planned and that the band will consist of a different line-up. At this time there has been no release of the names of the other members involved.

On the official website Tomas wrote: "I am very pleased that so far a few guest musicians I have always wanted to work with have already confirmed their participation in the new album, details of which will be given in time. The songs for the album have already been written in the past couple of months, comprising of some old material I had and lots of newly composed songs. The tracklist and album title will be announced very soon together with the first guest names. So do please check back with the official site and Bare Infinity's Facebook page in the coming days to get all the info about this new beginning, for details concerning the band, application for new members and lots of competitions being prepared!"

Source: bareinfinity.net
Band profile: Bare Infinity
Posted: 20.05.2013 by unsunmemoira

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 22 users
21.05.2013 - 00:30
Enissa

I'm so happy right now!

Hits total: 1885 | This month: 9