Metal Storm logo
Power metal tips

Original post

Posted by , 19.12.2006 - 22:05
I'm looking for bands that sound like Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Celesty or Heavenly. Yeah, I know that those bands sounds different but I want tips about bands that sound similar to any of those bands. I'm starting to get tired to always listening to the same bands so I need something new.
21.02.2024 - 20:47
Joppe
Steelemeister
This is kicking my ass pretty hard right now: Inquisicion (from Chile) - Steel Vengeance

----
My vision is augmented
29.02.2024 - 10:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates from Gamma Ray upcoming tour

Unfortunately we have some bad news. Henjo and Michael won’t make it to the tour in April in Latin/South America. Henjo was badly hit by a car (as a pedestrian) 3 months ago and had several ribs and bones broken. He is recovering well but some of the ribs are still making problems and will need some more time to heal properly. The doctors said he should not fly until everything is all right.
More than a decade ago we had a similar situation and we found finish guitar player Kasperi Heikkinen to replace Henjo for some shows. We had a really good vibe with him and luckily he is available to help us out again. So Kasperi (who is currently playing with Beast in Black) will do all the shows in April with us.
Also - two weeks ago Michael had a normal appendix surgery. Unluckily something still is not quite right and he has to undergo surgery again next week. Same here too - the doctors said he should wait six weeks to play a show or fly again. It was not easy to find a drummer who’s able to play the GRay songs the right way and who was also available. Michele Sanna, a session drummer and drum tech from Italy, will be an excellent replacement for Michael and rocks with us the upcoming shows.

https://www.facebook.com/gammarayofficial/posts/pfbid02woSKKYAdPCbptvQpvLPPPFqWUKHMwDUybzREBnoTDEve2mpYfGhEXsbJMS9Gp8oul
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.02.2024 - 10:48
JoHn Doe

I find it hilarious how this thread stayed dormant for 11 years ( ), nobody wanted power metal tips during that time , the thread creator's account was deleted or he deleted it himself, who knows... The user that wanted tips is gone, so doesn't it make the thread useless now?!
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
01.03.2024 - 21:58
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by JoHn Doe on 29.02.2024 at 10:48

I find it hilarious how this thread stayed dormant for 11 years ( ), nobody wanted power metal tips during that time , the thread creator's account was deleted or he deleted it himself, who knows... The user that wanted tips is gone, so doesn't it make the thread useless now?!

I'm sure other folks could use some power tips too, as myself, and it saves trouble of making another thread. Here's another tip: Damien - Stop This War

----
My vision is augmented