Metal Storm logo
Protests in turkey

04.06.2013 - 13:05
Bulletdodger

The protests are justified and the people in Turkey have every right to protest police brutality, the police overreacted when facing a legitimate peaceful protest and the government needs to take responsibility, let's just hope the army doesn't get in on this.
As for the animals, I don't really give a shit.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
08.06.2013 - 19:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bulletdodger on 04.06.2013 at 13:05

The protests are justified and the people in Turkey have every right to protest police brutality, the police overreacted when facing a legitimate peaceful protest and the government needs to take responsibility, let's just hope the army doesn't get in on this.
As for the animals, I don't really give a shit.

police is shit and brutal in whole emditerania, but sloeley Turkey is turning into islamic, more islamic values are promoted, and turks wont be happy, majoprity wanna more freedom like into Europe
well anyway USA must be woried more since turkey is NATO and biggest USA supporter there, same does Europe, because Turke---Greece is immigration brifge into Europe, image what would happen in super al qaeda or talleban stype od shara laws would be in Turkey

One more example when exlections dont work, ppl vote and hope its be better but ....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.06.2013 - 01:22
Bulletdodger

Written by Bad English on 08.06.2013 at 19:49

police is shit and brutal in whole emditerania, but sloeley Turkey is turning into islamic, more islamic values are promoted, and turks wont be happy, majoprity wanna more freedom like into Europe
well anyway USA must be woried more since turkey is NATO and biggest USA supporter there, same does Europe, because Turke---Greece is immigration brifge into Europe, image what would happen in super al qaeda or talleban stype od shara laws would be in Turkey

One more example when exlections dont work, ppl vote and hope its be better but ....

I really hope Turkey doesn't turn into an extremist lair like Iran or Afghanistan, other than the Kurd business I've always held modern Turkey in high regard, I hope Erdogan doesn't fuck it up.

USA has other things on their mind right now, especially with that new scandal with monitoring the internet activity of their own citizens, but you are right, Turkey is USA's strongest ally in Europe when it comes to military.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
09.06.2013 - 01:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bulletdodger on 09.06.2013 at 01:22

Written by Bad English on 08.06.2013 at 19:49

I really hope Turkey doesn't turn into an extremist lair like Iran or Afghanistan, other than the Kurd business I've always held modern Turkey in high regard, I hope Erdogan doesn't fuck it up.

USA has other things on their mind right now, especially with that new scandal with monitoring the internet activity of their own citizens, but you are right, Turkey is USA's strongest ally in Europe when it comes to military.

Me to, but I think he is minoroty, because turks wont do it and military can help folk
Yes but Turkey is our protector, our border, if they be like afganistan, soon europe will fall

while midle east are fucked... freedom is not free, there no freedom into name islam, all contries revolutions, ''springs'' they open corck of jar and just ran in another jar and another form ... to be free , they need be europian type atheistic or scanbinacian type protestant , otherwise, I dont see wyy they even ask for freedom
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.06.2013 - 01:40
Bulletdodger

Written by Bad English on 09.06.2013 at 01:33

Me to, but I think he is minoroty, because turks wont do it and military can help folk
Yes but Turkey is our protector, our border, if they be like afganistan, soon europe will fall

while midle east are fucked... freedom is not free, there no freedom into name islam, all contries revolutions, ''springs'' they open corck of jar and just ran in another jar and another form ... to be free , they need be europian type atheistic or scanbinacian type protestant , otherwise, I dont see wyy they even ask for freedom

If Europe falls, it will fall from within.
Middles east is gonna be fucked for a long time ( so will the Balkans probably).

Shit, we are wandering off from the original subject.
----
David Hilbert