Metal Storm logo
Adrenaline Mob - Drummer Mike Portnoy Quits Band

Oh, Portnoy, not again. Adrenaline Mob have lost their drummer Mike Portnoy which cited "scheduling conflicts" as the reason he is leaving the band. He has kept himself busy since he left Dream Theater with numerous different projects including Flying Colors and The Winery Dogs.

Mike Portnoy posted the following message explaining his decision: "It saddens me to announce that the 4 upcoming shows in Latin America this month supporting Halestorm will be my last with Adrenaline Mob. Unfortunately, I have scheduling conflicts that prevent me from being able to fully commit to the band's future activities at the moment.

As I cannot be in two places at the same time, I don't want to hold them back and have to wait for my schedule to re-open up to resume activity. I'm very proud of what we started together and the music we made over the past two years and I wish the guys all the best in the future."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Adrenaline Mob
Posted: 05.06.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 76 users
05.06.2013 - 12:06
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Dream Theater, again?
05.06.2013 - 12:45
Daniell
_爱情_
Took his sweet time realizing how bad this band is.
05.06.2013 - 12:50
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Say what you want about him, but Mike Portnoy's talents were wasted in that band, as were Russell Allen's too for that matter. A band with those two men in it should have been much better... Now I hope Russell also leaves and starts concentrating fully on Symphony X again!

Hits total: 2529 | This month: 6