Metal Storm logo
Monolithe - New Album Update

Doom masters Monolithe have entered Andrew Guillotin's Hybreed Studio to mix and master the band's new album titled Monolithe IV, the last installment of the series which started with Monolithe I. If all goes according to plan, this new one-track album will be unleashed by the end of the year via Debemur Morti Productions.

The artwork is once again being done by Robert Høyem (Monolithe I, Monolithe II, Monolithe Zero). The special guest Emma Elvaston also recorded vocals for the album which is being described by the band as a mix of the "purity of our early sort of Funeral Doom with our later thirst for progression and innovation. I like to call it Post Funeral Doom, if that makes any sense."

Furthermore, Debemur Morti Productions will reissue the entire Monolithe back catalogue: Monolithe I, Monolithe II and Monolithe Zero (which will feature Interlude Premier and Interlude Second as well as bonus material). These reissues will come as digipak CDs and will include additional liner notes and complete new artwork courtesy of Robert Høyem from At The Ends.

Source: monolithedoom.tumblr.com
Band profile: Monolithe
Posted: 08.06.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 11 users
08.06.2013 - 20:38
Czerny Reiter

Spectacular news. My personal experience with the band lies as yet just with 'III' and 'Interlude the Second' (courtesy of the MS awards excellent Extreme Doom category), a unified-artwork back-catalogue reissue as well as a new album is all that a potential fan could ask for and then some.
09.06.2013 - 14:15
Ab.Victor
عرص
They are on Fire ! Lol
----
Stab me with hate
Enforce my fate
Pain's my belonging
To death I am longing
The death I desire
The dead I admire
See no more illusion