Metal Storm logo
Suicidal Angels - To Record New Album In August

Greek thrashers Suicidal Angels have announced some details regarding the recording process of their new album Divide And Conquer. Once again the band will do all the recordings at the Music Factory And Prophecy studios in Germany with R. D. Liapakis, with whom they have been working for the past four years. The new album is promised to be released sometime in early 2014 via NoiseArt Records.

The band comments: "The recording process of Divide And Conquer will begin in August and we can't wait to get this thing going in order to present you what we have in our hands. Afterwards, we head off to Göteborg, Sweden, to mix and master the album with none other than Mr. Fredrik Nordstrom at the Fredman Studios. It's gonna be a busy and hectic summer for us, the engines are running at full speed and we are eager to get to work. More news on Divide And Conquer, recordings, tracklist and artwork will follow soon!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Suicidal Angels
Posted: 08.06.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
08.06.2013 - 20:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Funny recording in Germany and same time whole Greece hates Germany and Merkele for own fucked up economics
One more avudance metal unbites ppl
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2388 | This month: 5